Have you ever been robbed before

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Pulled up to the lake to go fishing with some of the boys. We had hella pounds of kush. After the session was over, we left. 10mins in, we realized someone left all the weed behind.
So we made a u-turn and began speeding back. 90 miles per hour later, all the weed is gone. It was the white people. they caught us lacking :dead: :snoop:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
In somalia yes. Had a gun put to my head for my iPhone...... I’d rather leave it at that. Very traumatic experience :wow:

What's up with you and Somalia?
You almost died twice
Mar xeebta ayaad ku sigatay
Marna wajigaa bistoolad lagaa saaray

So embarrassing but I’ll share
Got my phone stolen back when I was 16 I was so pissed as I recently just brought it after I passed my GCSE’s not even into a year as well

I was on a crowded bus after collage I remember putting it in my pockets little did I know it was sticking out from my denim jacket LORD :deadosama:
The bus stops and I feel someone brush past me little did I know they must have slipped it into their hands. I check my pockets to see if my phone is in there
NOoooooooooo my heart starts beating fast it’s not in my pocket
I panic
My head starts spinning and my eyes start watering
So yeah that’s my L

Last edited:
Pulled up to the lake to go fishing with some of the boys. We had hella pounds of kush. After the session was over, we left. 10mins in, we realized someone left all the weed behind.
So we made a u-turn and began speeding back. 90 miles per hour later, all the weed is gone. It was the white people. they caught us lacking :dead: :snoop:
Maaaaad ting

Waxaad tahay ciyaal suuq

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
@S._

I was in Xamar during the Soobe terrorist attack. Xamar is a beautiful place, but it's also unpredictable. I hope it settles down soon

Trending