Have you ever been in love with a friend?

:cosbyhmm:There's definitely a story behind this question, but idk if I'll share it lol.

Have you ever confessed to a friend, and how did it go? Did you date?

Btw, Hasn't it been a boring day today? Where are all the fun users hiding?

@Miro you are posting such reflective posts these days, keep it up.

To answer your question no. You should never date your friend lol. I think our society is so sex-obsessed that we can't help but find a good friend from the opposite sex and automatically think "can I be in a relationship with them?". If you started off as friends then leave it there or you will ruin a good friendship.

never been in love, but I had a mini crush on an Arab girl study buddy in my final year of high school.I found out she was taken a couple weeks later so there was no time to make a move. :kendrickcry:

psyche

To each their own
I’m interested in hearing your answer @Whimsical fanatic

I've only had trivial crushes, I've never actually fallen in love with a friend because I think it's proper to be able to respect boundaries of the other party.

But there was a time a close friend of mine did express her feelings for me. Although I did like her initially I ultimately lost interest after awhile so I rejected her.

I've only had trivial crushes, I've never actually fallen in love with a friend because I think it's proper to be able to respect boundaries of the other party.

But there was a time a close friend of mine did express her feelings for me. Although I did like her initially I ultimately lost interest after awhile so I rejected her.
women are the best for a man, You should stick to them sxb

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I had a crush on this crazy ass guy I was friends with in sixth form. Too bad it was one sided :mjlol:
EDIT: But tbh he was weird, one minute he talks to me, the next he acts like I’m not there. I’m telling you, being friends with someone like that is hard.

Trending

Latest posts