Have you ever been in a toxic make and break up relationship ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
. This took me a long time to learn. Unpopular opinion: Feminism and sexual liberation fucked up the minds of modern women. Single motherhood has been proven to have negative mental side effects. What do you think ? This video is good example and this dude's commentary is hilarious

VixR

Veritas
Makeup breakup means you no backbone, irrelevant to both feminism or sexual liberation.

It means you can’t see the overwhelming cons that are big enough to make you breakup, meanwhile he’ll never change bc he knows you’ll take him back since you’ve taught him to expect a makeup:icon lol:

Man, I’m if I’m ever that far gone, :gunsmiley:aim for jugular

Makeup breakup means you no backbone, irrelevant to both feminism or sexual liberation.

It means you can’t see the overwhelming cons that are big enough to make you breakup, meanwhile he’ll never change bc he knows you’ll take him back since you’ve taught him to expect a makeup:icon lol:

Man, I’m if I’m ever that far gone, :gunsmiley:aim for jugular
True, the one is was in, I was going through a deep depression and had no self esteem.

VixR

Veritas
True, the one is was in, I was going through a deep depression and had no self esteem.
Oh, I didn’t know that’s where you were going with it.

Don’t beat yourself up. If you have a friend you trust who can help you recognize when you’re doing it, it might help to train yourself out of it. It has nothing to do with feminism. If you love him too much, or you’re naturally a meek type whom ppl walk all over or easily take advantage of, you can do a number on yourself. You need someone who’s naturally chill, or kind at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.