Have you ever been cheated on? (my wife left me and i feel like shit.)

Have ypu ever been cheated on???

• Total voters

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
I knew she was having an affair on me for months, but I kept it hush hush since I didn't want to involve my kids. She was a secretary and was working for a rich, handsome man. All the red flags were there, her coming home late, not coming home for days, smelling like cologne, and she wasn't as affectionate as she usually was! Despite all that I ignored it. I thought that she was a transgender woman wanting to transition from female to male and I am very supportive of the LTBG community. I gave her her own space, told her that I would still love her even if she became a man. Wrong move.

I am now alone because she took the kids with her! Damn that dhi10. Hoes ain't shit. Save yourself from heartbreak and don't be an idiot like me gents.

But my life isn't as bad as it sounds I am now dating 9 beautiful xalimos and I am having fun if you know what I mean. Good thing she left. That hag was boring anyway. But I can't see my kids anymore!!!

I knew she was having an affair on me for months, but I kept it hush hush since I didn't want to involve my kids. She was a secretary and was working for a rich, handsome man. All the red flags were there, her coming home late, not coming home for days, smelling like cologne, and she wasn't as affectionate as she usually was! Despite all that I ignored it. I thought that she was a transgender woman wanting to transition from female to male and I am very supportive of the LTBG community. I gave her her own space, told her that I would still love her even if she became a man. Wrong move.

I am now alone because she took the kids with her! Damn that dhi10. Hoes ain't shit. Save yourself from heartbreak and don't be an idiot like me gents.

But my life isn't as bad as it sounds I am now dating 9 beautiful xalimos and I am having fun if you know what I mean. Good thing she left. That hag was boring anyway. But I can't see my kids anymore!!!
Please stop using reddit.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Stop reading books by E. L. James

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Stop reading books by E. L. James

You guys are heartless. I haven't slept for days thinking about my wife and kids wellbeing. I didn't want to tell anyone in fear of being called a loser and after I finally felt ready to share my side of the story, I get clowned! AGAIN!! I am leaving this site. I can't take the bullying anymore.
indian-crying-gif-8.gif

You guys are heartless. I haven't slept for days thinking about my wife and kids wellbeing. I didn't want to tell anyone in fear of being called a loser and after I finally felt ready to share my side of the story, I get clowned! AGAIN!! I am leaving this site. I can't take the bullying anymore.
indian-crying-gif-8.gif
iu
nigga

I like how you spelt the "you" in your poll title as "ypu" - as if you're saying to the reader "Why poo?"

Trolling unintentionally while trolling is the highest form of trolling

:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts