Have you ever been betrayed by family or someone you trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She was bullied for years by her siblings because she was born from her father's first marriage and the main reason for bullying being because her step mom hated her. It didn't help that both her bio parents past away.
I thought they were fully related.
Your orphan cousin has been bullied for years by her siblings and is currently single with a child and has no one to rely on. Your parents must help her out.

Recently find out that my cousin was betrayed by her own family. It happened a couple of years back. A few months after her first child was born she found out that her husband was cheating on her and to make things worse after she confronted him he kicked her out on to the street. She walked with her baby to her friends house so that she can call her mother and sibling only for them to make excuses on why she couldn't temporarily stay at their place. For my aunt to pick her up and take her to her place( she still living there today). While staying there no one in her family contact her on the other hand relatives and friends are giving her diapers, baby clothes, helping her with her divorce and so on but nothing from her own siblings and mother.

Have you been betrayed or do you have story's of others being betrayed?
Her husband cant somali. Somali niggas can't kick their wives out like that.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I thought they were fully related.
Your orphan cousin has been bullied for years by her siblings and is currently single with a child and has no one to rely on. Your parents must help her out.
My aunt treats her like one of her own. Even help her go through university while taking care of her child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending