Have you ever been betrayed by family or someone you trust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Recently find out that my cousin was betrayed by her own family. It happened a couple of years back. A few months after her first child was born she found out that her husband was cheating on her and to make things worse after she confronted him he kicked her out on to the street. She walked with her baby to her friends house so that she can call her mother and sibling only for them to make excuses on why she couldn't temporarily stay at their place. For my aunt to pick her up and take her to her place( she still living there today). While staying there no one in her family contact her on the other hand relatives and friends are giving her diapers, baby clothes, helping her with her divorce and so on but nothing from her own siblings and mother.

Have you been betrayed or do you have story's of others being betrayed?

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
That's fucked up. Never heard of what you just described happened to someone back home or overseas.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
That's fucked up. Never heard of what you just described happened to someone back home or overseas.
She was bullied for years by her siblings because she was born from her father's first marriage and the main reason for bullying being because her step mom hated her. It didn't help that both her bio parents past away.

Damn
But why is he kicking her out
Usually the females kick the dude out
But if they’re not really related to her I can see
Were the xasiidnimo is coming from
So sad
:(

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
My dad was appointed in 1970 as a Somali diplomat (to a country in Europe) and moved with his with his wife to said country the same year. Part of being an ambassador is immersing yourself in that countrys culture. Well, my dad took it to heart and I had to start learning Somali on my own at the age of 30.

My dad was appointed in 1970 as a Somali diplomat (to a country in Europe) and moved with his with his wife to said country the same year. Part of being an ambassador is immersing yourself in that countrys culture. Well, my dad took it to heart and I had to start learning Somali on my own at the age of 30.

Interesting
You should make a thread

I’m old and I have a condition (not sure if it’s really a thing) where I can’t focus on things and I might say something inappropriate. I believe I made an intro thread. Maybe make one for me in the near future.

It’s normal most old white people suffer from it
Are you 50 saaxiib?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Oh okay
What made you more interested in the Somali culture now?
And why were you not interested in your teenage years ?
My dad married a white women just before I was born in 1973. The qaxaabad already had kids and basically made me white. My dad was no longer a diplomat by 1992 and left my mother. So she married a white guy but by now I already had a kid of my own with a Norwegian woman. So when this white guy came into the picture I just began to think for myself and explore. That’s about when I started researching my background.

My dad married a white women just before I was born in 1973. The qaxaabad already had kids and basically made me white. My dad was no longer a diplomat by 1992 and left my mother. So she married a white guy but by now I already had a kid of my own with a Norwegian woman. So when this white guy came into the picture I just began to think for myself and explore. That’s about when I started researching my background.

Why did your white stepmom raise you and not your Somali mom?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Oh I’m sorry about that
So he divorced your white mom and left you with her?
Wow I’m assuming you were raised gaalo?
Yes. But I saw through that nonsense early on. Went to church in Sundays and everything. When I began looking into my background however, I adopted Islam for cultural affiliation but I don’t actually pray etc.

Yes. But I saw through that nonsense early on. Went to church in Sundays and everything. When I began looking into my background however, I adopted Islam for cultural affiliation but I don’t actually pray etc.

:salute:

At least you’re here
And I’m hoping at your Somali community as well
It’s never too late to learn adeer

Do you know your qabil?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
:salute:

At least you’re here
And I’m hoping at your Somali community as well
It’s never too late to learn adeer

Do you know your qabil?
Umm not really. I once called someone mooryaan thinking it was a qabiil and got into a fist fight. My Somali friends tell me my qabiil but I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending