Have you ever been attacked by Jinns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had sleep parylsis numerous times as a kid it feels like your about to die wallahi literally I used to see a dark shadow on top of me it happens just before you fall asleep or just in the morning just before you wake up and once your paralysed you lay there not being able to move for a few minutes. Some say its Jinns I dont know tbh it could be jinns but there is also scientific explanation for so who knows

I have had sleep parylsis numerous times as a kid it feels like your about to die wallahi literally I used to see a dark shadow on top of me it happens just before you fall asleep or just in the morning just before you wake up and once your paralysed you lay ther not being able to move for a few minutes. Some say its Jinns I dont know tbh it could be jinns but there is also scientific explanation for so who knows
Apparently some of your brain is conscious but the other part that controls motor functions is still sleeping, so you see and hear but cant move.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I have had sleep parylsis numerous times as a kid it feels like your about to die wallahi literally I used to see a dark shadow on top of me it happens just before you fall asleep or just in the morning just before you wake up and once your paralysed you lay there not being able to move for a few minutes. Some say its Jinns I dont know tbh it could be jinns but there is also scientific explanation for so who knows

It's as @Libaaxseendheer says. Here is a link on the matter for you to read. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295039.php

I only ever get it when I use sleeping pills.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So jinns definitely dont exist kkk
Wallahi they exist sxb. One sat on my chest after i woke up. It was some black figure with no legs. It was suffocating me and i thought was gonna get killed and i decided to say the shahada and it vanished.

I remember it well, when it sat on my chest, it was cold. Alhamdulillah, it never happened again

Wallahi they exist sxb. One sat on my chest after i woke up. It was some black figure with no legs. It was suffocating me and i thought was gonna get killed and i decided to say the shahada and it vanished.

I remember it well, when it sat on my chest, it was cold. Alhamdulillah, it never happened again
Lool its happened to me aswell many times turns out it's just hallucinations during sleep paralysis it hasn't happened to me since my teens alhamdulillah

@Samaalic Era

Sxb, maybe you dreamt about @Basra sitting on your chest.

Jinn? What’s that?

Status
Not open for further replies.