Have you benefited from "diversity quotas"?

This new push in the past 10-20 years to have more diversity in schools, companies business, etc.

have you benefited from this?

personally, I think I have

I got accepted to a program in a top university in my country despite my admission grades being like 5-7% below average for that program and I'm pretty sure it was because I was black/muslim

No, but even if it will profitable for the community. I see it for a wrong eye. This diversity quota will end up like Bresil.
Where they are called << quotistas>>, in Bresil, they flee a plane when they learn that the pilot is black. It was one of the reasons why Bolsonaro was elected, so he can abolish this concept. And also, I think that I have too much pride to accept this and I didn't really benefit from it because there's no diversity quotas where I live :farmajoyaab:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yeah I have and it helped me a lot. I gained access to my current industry cause of it.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
They cut you a banana whilst keeping the best fruits for themselves.

Personally as a Somali, I am not satisfied with inclusion illusion as I would like to call it. You will never be earning the same as them and the board will always look the same.

Better spend your time making your own table.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
nope it made shows movies trash and people more racist
American comic are terrible now because of diversity . The new minority characters are one-dimensional . Iceman is now super gay and Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey are in a polygamist relationship. No, I’m serious. Miles Morales is super bland and I don’t see why he can’t be his own superhero. It’s not like there’s any spider deities in African folklore.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
No, I don’t like I need the white man’s table scraps to live. That’s why very few AAs own any of their businesses. It’s a trick to keep you dependent on them and while, these laws will help you, they’ll make sure that you’re don’t succeed over them(the ruling class) . That’s why a lot of the state/city jobs that are occupied by maadows are usually low ranking positions. The jobs that leftists give immigrants are sometimes below minimum wage. If the affirmative action job is high ranking, then it’s to use you as a puppet king and fall guy is the business goes sour

Apollo

VIP
Only once.

Took part in some EU funded program which gave priority to nonwhites.

Got to love the globalists.