Have y’all seen the moment UK sperm-bucket jihadist got the letter? Appreciate ur Western Passports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I remember, at the beginning of this phenomenon, calling Xaliimos going to Syria a “sexual Jihadist”. At the time I was just being Menace but ileen I was actually right. This chick got there at 15 and already had 3 kids and numerous “husbands” :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Do you wonder how the Somali Xaliimos have been utilized ? I can imagine they ran a train through the Xaliimos.

Now let’s concentrate on this Bangledeshi (Ex-UK) chick.

I would like to note all the things she will dearly miss.

No more education, higher or otherwise

No more women’s rights (now she’ll have her tooth knocked out at ease by her man)

No more calling 911 in times of medical distress. No proper health. No state of the art health. Now she’ll suffer from simple 3rd world disease such as TB, Malaria, cholera and Dengue.

Her life expectancy has dramatically plummeted to 42 :ooh::ooh::ooh:

No more safety

No more justice

No more traveling at ease from one country to another

No more nutritious food

No more styling in fashion.

No more buying the good things in abundance

No more paved roads, proper working infrastructure.

No more transparency (welcome to 3rd world bribery and corruption).

No more latest smart phone (say hello to Chinese made ones).

No more healthy children (she already done lost 2 children..child mortality is daily occurrence...giving birth is a death sentence too ).

No more employment in a guaranteed minimum wage (welcome sweatshop labor :ooh:)

THEREFORE folks can we please be grateful to our Western countries. Few of you would know what’m talking. You’d only know if you go back home often. Each time I come back I kiss the ground. I’m so amazed at the paved roads and working things. :salute:

Last edited:
She thinks if her husband gets arrested for terrorism she can gain Dutch citizenship just cuz she married him :deadrose: im fucking done! Whose feeding her delusional ideas? :ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She thinks if her husband gets arrested for terrorism she can gain Dutch citizenship just cuz she married him :deadrose: im fucking done! Whose feeding her delusional ideas? :ftw9nwa:

I can really say that this chick went there at 15 as an impressionable young girl but due to numerous sexual attacks, beaheding witnessed, air bombs, lack of food, giving birth continuously, 2 children dying on her and catching TB ( she keeps coughing) this has diminished her mental capacity.

If I was her family I’d ask a mental evaluation. I’d use the argument of diminished responsibility. I’d even go as far as saying “my daughter has been sex trafficked. Folks this is #Me2 moment:mjlol:

I can really say that this chick went there at 15 as an impressionable young girl but due to numerous sexual attacks, beaheding witnessed, air bombs, lack of food, giving birth continuously, 2 children dying on her and catching TB ( she keeps coughing) this has diminished her mental capacity.

If I was her family I’d ask a mental evaluation. I’d use the argument of diminished responsibility. I’d even go as far as saying “my daughter has been sex trafficked. Folks this is #Me2 moment:mjlol:
Im doneeee how u saying #Me2 like dat. Home office wont give a shit they probs sip some tea and have a laugh whilst stamping another rejection, saying she was sane when she left. Consequences have actions:qri8gs7:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The French chick “i vu wun eve de france wood tak...”
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

These folks are delusional

How abt the sexy voiced Trinidad chick :russ::russ: with her patios dialect “bombaklat minu wanna know them Trinidad guvumant know dees 90 of us here ...” :lolbron::lolbron: Trinidad Trinidad what is Trinidad gonna do for you dammit. Do they even have a a plane ? A soldier? Who’s their cottdham leader of that island country :childplease:

150% She is inbred, my husband is Dutch so i will see if can get a Dutch citizensip kulaha, she will never step a foot inside Nederland let alone getting a Dutch citizenship delusional, Holland is one of the hardest countries to get a citizenship for normal people and this inbreeder terrorist wants to get one Haa!! not a snowball chance in hell.

And her husband if he goes back to Holland he is fkd, they will pump him full of drugs messing up his mind for good turning him into a zombie for life, either way all of them terrorist scumbags can fk of :gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending