Have y’all seen the beef between Asian doll and Nikita dragon?

Xoxoxo

VIP
Asian dragged that stupid ass how through the mud. How does he think he can misgendered an actual WOMAN and claim she has a dick in a picture. Asian is literally from the hoods she doesn’t give a flying f*ck about his feelings or his pronounces. I am happy that a public figure is hitting hun with the truth

Xoxoxo

VIP
E20A5444-6C7A-4251-983F-6A92D22C2692.png

Xoxoxo

VIP
I am just done with these men. They 100% for sure have a mental disorder because claiming that you are better then actual woman? While you are walking around with a whole ass dick and are masculine as f*ck? I just want these trans vests to bother others

Xoxoxo

VIP
You got an Asian doll, Cuban doll, diamond doll, how come none of them call themselves Black doll? :chrisfreshhah:They are all Madow too.:deadmanny:
Asian doll actually was named “Da Doll” or something but another rapper beefed with her about it so she changed the whole name.

cuban doll is Cuban

Asian doll actually was named “Da Doll” or something but another rapper beefed with her about it so she changed the whole name.

cuban doll is Cuban
I don’t know anything about these new rappers, I’m just wondering how come there’s no Black doll :mjkkk::dead1:

Women allowed these men into our spaces and keep on supporting them while they continue to disrespect us, call us everything but a woman. WTF is cisgender??

Xoxoxo

VIP
Women allowed these men into our spaces and keep on supporting them while they continue to disrespect us, call us everything but a woman. WTF is cisgender??
They feel “triggered” that we call ourselves biological woman :rolleyes: according to them there’s not a difference between us because they are also women (in their dreams).

I remember in 8th grade my nigga showed me a picture of nikita and told me would I smash.... I said yes bruh little did I know she was a nigga. Got clowned the whole bus ride home

[
Nikita is a whole ass man disrespecting women out here claiming that her stupid trans ass is better then a biological woman.
Tbh there are certain things they better at….like fighting. Trannies in mixed martial arts destroy cis women

Xoxoxo

VIP
[
Tbh there are certain things they better at….like fighting. Trannies in mixed martial arts destroy cis women
Yeah of cours because they are a man biologically and in terms of sex. No amount of hormones or surgery can change that ugly ass appearance

Trending