Have we had any Somali who climbed Mt. Everest yet?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nowadays it's easy to climb if your cardio is good. They hire lots of professional locals to assist the climbers, sometimes they'll carry you on their backs if you stop climbing.

Your average English teacher can climb Everest. It is an activity for the middle aged with cash to spare.

It is boring and not an achievement I would be happy with as a Somali.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why MJ's? My sister is married to one, what is special about them? Are they mixed with Indian? can they breath thin oxygen air of Everest?
They have been tested to be the Somali clan of highest intelligence according to neuroscience labs at Carnegie Mellon University.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
They have been tested to be the Somali clan of highest intelligence according to neuroscience labs at Carnegie Mellon University.
If it didn't come from MIT, I don't take the study seriously. Also how does Carnegie Mellon even get all those Somalis from each clan? Wouldn't they have to go to Somalia to get all tribes and clans? My clan Xawaadle gave me higher than average IQ score for my state in the US. I don't think any clan is smarter or more intelligent than any other. But there are some people with higher IQ's than others. Some Somalis for sure have like 160 IQ score or more, but oh well.

If it didn't come from MIT, I don't take the study seriously. Also how does Carnegie Mellon even get all those Somalis from each clan? Wouldn't they have to go to Somalia to get all tribes and clans? My clan Xawaadle gave me higher than average IQ score for my state in the US. I don't think any clan is smarter or more intelligent than any other. But there are some people with higher IQ's than others. Some Somalis for sure have like 160 IQ score or more, but oh well.
If ur truly high iq u wouldn't fall to qabilism

These mofos conducted a research paper as to why Somalis don't go to Everest.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.0022-3840.2007.00357.x

giphy-50.gif

Jungle

VIP
Somalis dont like dangerous shit or anything like that unless they have to do it. We do have that in common with black people :mjlol:

'Habarta ha fuusho.' Is the reply you get from a ladder f*ck a mountain.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Climbing 30K feet in the freezing cold of -36 Celsius with the possibility of dying in a number of different ways. I ain’t about that life :nahgirl:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Climbing 30K feet in the freezing cold of -36 Celsius with the possibility of dying in a number of different ways. I ain’t about that life :nahgirl:

That is exactly it man, the dangerous part of it will put that Somali in history as legendary. So it is like an honour to risk that death. Only when Allah wrote time for you to go is when you'll go anyways. In Minnesota the coldest I tasted was -40 Farenheight and up further north in International Falls it gets -60 so that is almost like Mount Everest temps anyways. I just gotta figure out the oxygen and how to get oxygen if climbing mount everest as oxygen is thin up there. But I don't got the money to do it lol.

Trending

Latest posts