Have u spoken to ur hooyo recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If not please give her a call ASAP, I don’t think there’s anything more positive and any better treatment for all sorts of negative energy than the sweet voice of ur mom. It automatically puts ur guard down and puts ur mind at ease. If you can’t visit, pick up the phone now :)

VixR

Veritas
Visiting home and she won’t let me do basic things like fix my own food and simple tasks, just bc I fractured my hand. She’s very kindhearted. I kissed her for the first time in a while today.

As kids, I remember we weren’t allowed to go to sleep as per my dad’s instructions until we’d given her a kiss on the cheek and said the dua, “Allah hana baria”.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

She calls you only a couple of times while you are in the basement playing Fortnite, can't you climb the stairs and see her? Fortnite game must be very addictive. Does she leave your food on the door?

:mjlol: Bismillah, hana habaarin

Don't change the subject, when is the last time you talked to your hoyoo:ufdup:

:mjlol: Bismillah, hana habaarin

Don't change the subject, when is the last time you talked to your hoyoo:ufdup:

@kickz

Sxb, seek help with your Fortnite addiction and mum can help you score a sheila.

I used to speak to her once a day and since my little bro hooked her up on messenger, she calls me more and reminds me for prayers time. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending