Have u ever heard

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A Somali person committing suicide? I've meet none but I have heard a Somali guy in Minnesota a few years ago jump from a bridge and ended his life. Have u ever heard such stories or have someone close to you end their life?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A Somali person committing suicide? I've meet none but I have heard a Somali guy in Minnesota a few years ago jump from a bridge and ended his life. Have u ever heard such stories or have someone close to you end their life?
Somalia on a daily basis
There are these types:

a) Suicide bombers
b) Depression, Illness, some other reason
c) Shaytan, jiin inside / Disgrace to family
d) https://hiiraan.com/news4/2018/May/...family_members_before_committing_suicide.aspx

When I was younger I remember there was this Somali girl who attended Harvard Medical school, she came back home to Minneapolis on vacation, she disappeared and eventually the detectives concluded she jumped off a bridge and her body was later retrieved from beneath the Twin City Bridge.

Incredibly sad story, I remember hearing this as young kid when I heard news but it still touches me to this day.

Her family said she showed signs of deep depression and might’ve been bullied or hazed at school.