Have Sudden Deaths Taken Place Amongst the Vaccinated?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
My young brother died of sudden cardiac arrest, he was young, fit and active, he complained about heart pain and did a full test, but nothing came up a few weeks later, he passed away in his sleep, we're still waiting for the report.
allah ha u naxariisto, Tragic loss bro.

Niggas making covid threads in 2024??
This is not the correct time, Please rethink

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Covid-19 increases the odd of having blood clots in your heart. The vaccines also increase the odds of having blood clots. The reason for the sudden death is likely due to covid in general. Although I would personally advise against being vaccinated anymore for the Virus. The reason I say that is because I have gotten vaccinated and still get covid so the vaccine is redundant and increases the risk of clots. Furthermore, I had a bad reaction to the vax, especially feeling pain/soreness in my heart.
Same story bud.

Got the shot, didn't do crap, now I have random heart pains and am afraid I will now die before I reach 40.

Same story bud.

Got the shot, didn't do crap, now I have random heart pains and am afraid I will now die before I reach 40.

Research on detox methods. Thins like heavy metal chelation, activated charcoal, dry fasting, water fasting, positive mind set, health high organic fruit and veg diet etc.

Keep positive and most importantly ask Allah for a cure.

Trending