Have I ruined my RP on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I might've ruined my reputation on here as everyone I try to have a conversation with cusses me out. Does this happen to everyone or is it just be that's disliked? If you're one of the people who cuss at me, please stop. I'm honestly a good person guys, I mean well. I didn't mean to hurt anyone..

Who dis?

Merca

Inactive.
You know in the beginning I was shocked by the amount of hate you were spewing towards Somalis and Muslims.

I get that you feel angry about the racism on here, I do as well but I still love my ethnicity and religion.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You know in the beginning I was shocked by the amount of hate you were spewing towards Somalis and Muslims.

I get that you feel angry about the racism on here, I do as well but I still love my ethnicity and religion.
Don't fall for her tricks.
:whoa:
Then you'll get arrested like your negro friends. Crime and negro go hand in hand.
:bell:

They want free handouts everywhere, even Ivy League handouts. They already have affirmative action which makes it easier for them get into colleges. They want white people to not only feed them but chew the food for them too:bell:
Africans work hard. Hard work gets you places. Black Americans have their hand out for free things, which is why their community is what it is.

She's clearly a troll with no clear stance on anything

@PiratePrincess

We don't see eye to eye on many things and I don't appreciate your obvious disdain for Somalis, thinly veiled as criticism.
With that being said, you do make things quite interesting here. At times it feels like this place is an echo chamber where only certain viewpoints are allowed to be expressed. We are a generation with different interests, perspectives and experiences which this forum should reflect.

For now, the best piece of advice I could give you is suck it up the way @ArchBishopofAtheism did & they'll all have to get used to you, sooner or later :win:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Stop attacking Somalis. You're Somali, like other Somalis and that's not about to change any time soon. Somalis are predominantly Muslim. That will be the case for the foreseeable future. Live with it. Things aren't black and white. A significant percentage of Somalis in the west are liberal and secular. Whatever change that is needed in the Somali community will come from Somalis. Tarnishing them and degrading them for no reason makes no sense. Being an atheist, you have plenty of allies and don't realize it.

As for the Islam = terror thing, make sure you make sense. If Islam causes terror, why aren't all Muslims terrorists? There's a major logical disconnect. Terrorists are irrational, like other criminals. Just like no rational person commits armed robbery when they they'll get caught, no rational or sane person goes to run people over or blow himself up. Obviously there are other factors at play. Religion definitely plays a role but if you think it's the dispositive factor, you need to get checked. Trust me Islam is not all well and good. I'm working tirelessly to get people to discard that nonsense either through atheism or weak, watered down "liberal" Islam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending