Have I ruined my RP on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I might've ruined my reputation on here as everyone I try to have a conversation with cusses me out. Does this happen to everyone or is it just be that's disliked? If you're one of the people who cuss at me, please stop. I'm honestly a good person guys, I mean well. I didn't mean to hurt anyone..

A bad rep? You're on a Somali site darling. The worst country in the worst continent in the worst of all possible worlds. How much worse can your rep get? I have to cover my IP address in a brown paper bag to hide this forum from people. When someone comes in I pretend I'm looking at a site instead.

You're a level headed person. And so are most folks here. The potty mouthed trolls are a minority. Just because you disagree with someone's views on religion doesn't mean you can't have a civil discussion with them.

I do have one MAJOR problem with you though: you omitted Kenya Moore from your African beauty thread. Shame on you yareey. Ain't nobody as fly as Kenya.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Wow I wonder if calling Muslims inferior and Hating on somalis in somalispot has something to do with that
:cosbyhmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I'm not gonna lie. You and @TheMadMullah are the only individuals I hate on this forum. True pieces of shit. Ilahey dabarka ha niga jabiyo.

A bit much there with that habaar
picard.png

But you have to understand it's a somali site and most people here are muslims. Those are two things you don't admire very much. Which is fine, but don't let your stay here be all about that. There's lots of other meaningless topics.

But you have to understand it's a somali site and most people here are muslims. Those are two things you don't admire very much. Which is fine, but don't let your stay here be all about that. There's lots of other meaningless topics.
She's a bantu fetishist.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Ok, now i'm convinced you're a troll. One minute she's calling Somalis parasites and Muslims inferior, and the next she's making posts like this acting all innocent. :gucciwhat:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I feel like I might've ruined my reputation on here as everyone I try to have a conversation with cusses me out. Does this happen to everyone or is it just be that's disliked? If you're one of the people who cuss at me, please stop. I'm honestly a good person guys, I mean well. I didn't mean to hurt anyone..
I was hated more than you and got banned 3 times and got a new account each time. Now they got used to me :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts