Have i missed something

Why are they racist there is nothing wrong with dating a white person

But you shouldn’t marry one. Big difference though... so why are they mad when someone’s dating one?

So much confusion :meleshame:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Why are they racist there is nothing wrong with dating a white person

But you shouldn’t marry one. Big difference though... so why are they mad when someone’s dating one?

So much confusion :meleshame:

Xaarka iyo kaadida iskama dhaqaan. And they all lie about showering daily. So ...that’s gonna be sticky. And for that reason it’s a no for befriending, dating, marrying, for me. 👀

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Xaarka iyo kaadida iskama dhaqaan. And they all lie about showering daily. So ...that’s gonna be sticky. And for that reason it’s a no for befriending, dating, marrying, for me. 👀
Yeah I'm somewhat of a germaphobe and that's why I can never date gaal anan xaarka iska dhaqin

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
The white slander needs to stop!! Their is rAcIsIm. There is nothing wrong about wanting to want to date white people and raise your kids in the suburbs of California.

when i was dating a white girl the amount of looks i got from somalis girls who literally liked me before calling me a co*n and a race traitor before they went home to get their back blown out by tyrell or Jamal

People think you can control who you find attractive without faking it. Try it and then report back to me.

Trending

Latest posts