HAVE GEELJIRES in the WEST turned into beggars. EACH TIME SOMEONE dies they beg (GoFundMe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what is this new deplorable culture.

Do we have GOFUNDME for geeljires dropping dead like flies back home ?

In the West it has became a lucrative business to open a GoFundMe for any geeljire that’s passes away. It doesn’t matter if he was a wasted life or a pious person. Someone opens a GoFundMe on them.

In the West it has became a lucrative business to open a GoFundMe for any geeljire that’s passes away. It doesn’t matter if he was a wasted life or a pious person. Someone opens a GoFundMe on them.

donate or be silent warya no need to insult grieving families,

Funerals are expensive in the west these farahs are dumb killing eachother in the west when they just fled a warzone 68 IQ at its finest

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Funerals are expensive in the west these farahs are dumb killing eachother in the west when they just fled a warzone 68 IQ at its finest

That same family can throw a $32k wedding few months later. Give me a break. Can’t afford kulahaa!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler please refrain from discrediting my mass production of very thought provoking threads. Who could’ve came up with this topic except me :mjlol: from scratch :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Rkelly huuno change your view about humans and people. There is no such thing as a "wasted life" All humans, even the most drunken, sad ones with demons have a dignity and worth that Allaah swt gave them!

On other note, yeah I hope these GoFUND ME are actually sent to family of the deceased. I see no problem in making Go Fund Me for the family! Its a good thing Rkelly! Dont be jealous! Caudubilaahi. Your heart must be very dark looool ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.