Have any of you women of sspot tried to seduce a guy

You are much too kind. :yousmart: Waves to his wife.

:ohdamn: Wash your mouth out with saaboon. And can't men appreciate alleged femininity without having a goal in mind. :wtf:
I legit flirt with any women and I'm not trying to get laid I have chat up random women for 30 mins and legit just left with a bye chick looking at me like I'm weird that I didn't ask for the number word because I enjoy convo I enjoy making women laugh and then I part ways not everything is sex these faraxs need to grow up and enjoy the company of the opposite sex with no sex that's how you het women to fall in love with you it's when you legit like women and their company

Shut up simp.
ECD2D37F-FCD1-4A8A-9A31-AD604D2DD4B7.jpeg

We’ve already had this convo already.
Do you really want to start it again?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I legit flirt with any women and I'm not trying to get laid I have chat up random women for 30 mins and legit just left with a bye chick looking at me like I'm weird that I didn't ask for the number word because I enjoy convo I enjoy making women laugh and then I part ways not everything is sex these faraxs need to grow up and enjoy the company of the opposite sex with no sex that's how you het women to fall in love with you it's when you legit like women and their company

You just like good convo. But in truth, I would avoid talking to others if I was serious about someone aka marital prospect. Simply because men are threathened by other men. I like a healthy amount of posessiveness. :damn:If he cosigns on that I would assume hes not that interested.:browtf: Or too emotionally mature.

All my convos go nowhere beyond an exchange of ideas but like I said men assume other men are potential opponents.

You just like good convo. But in truth, I would avoid talking to others if I was serious about someone aka marital prospect. Simply because men are threathened by other men. I like a healthy amount of posessiveness. :damn:If he cosigns on that I would assume hes not that interested.:browtf: Or too emotionally mature.

All my convos go nowhere beyond an exchange of ideas but like I said men assume other men are potential opponents.
True true but I carry a hunting knife if anyone has any issues