Have any of you guys experienced racism

When i was younger and there werent many somalis in minnesota or they lived in urban center. I went to a large school that was predominantly white. Teachers ignored my question and wouldnt help with school work. Kids didnt let me join to play with them and i was autistic kid to back then. Id often get in fights but i stoped fighting back cause id always get in trouble but perpetrator rarely got in trouble. So i had to deal with them hitting me and bullying me all the time. In order to have them leave me alone id chase them with my burgers which worked.

I cringe at the way i use to act back then and also mad that i let them walk on me easily. Going to a racist school really effected my self esteem and my confidence. I eventually moved to a more mixed school. Till then i haven't experienced much racism since then

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I have never experienced it but I make others experience it. I engage in somali supremacy and make others know they are beneath me. I’m not racist but people think I am, I hate everyone equally

I have never experienced it but I make others experience it. I engage in somali supremacy and make others know they are beneath me. I’m not racist but people think I am, I hate everyone equally
I honestly dont see peoples race really and see them for their character but id be more warry of white people. They use to jump after school and act as if nothing happened. Or theyd ocasionally trip me in hallways or in the bathroom or while playing soccer. Of course not all of them are like that as ive grown ive met many great white people but the past experience still haunts me. I went from a majority somali school to a racist white school which was hard for me to adapt in

x z

I honestly dont see peoples race really and see them for their character but id be more warry of white people. They use to jump after school and act as if nothing happened. Or theyd ocasionally trip me in hallways or in the bathroom or while playing soccer. Of course not all of them are like that as ive grown ive met many great white people but the past experience still haunts me. I went from a majority somali school to a racist white school which was hard for me to adapt in

sorry but i stopped taking Neanderthals seriously ages ago 💀 they are one big cope sis, don’t take them seriously

Even in school the cadaans were bullied for their whiteness. That was glorious toronto/North America for you. I don’t blame the shooter tendencies they develop tbh, I’d hate everyone too.

You Europeans had it hard

Löst few brain cella there

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You must have been in a school with predominantly Somalis to do that.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I was at a library and played an Umar Johnson video with the speakers and the librarian told me to use headphones :icon e surprised:

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

Last edited:
yes every week or so the white homeless women in Asda tells me off because I am a immigrant.
on average every 3days a week I get a good telling off becasue I am Somali And i get asked why I chose this country instead of another million countries and get chased by racist youths because I’m black but I live in a predominantly minority area so there is support but there is more to life so I’m not worried

x z

You must have been in a school with predominantly Somalis to do that.

Not even lol. My school was mostly habesha and Caribbean. The cadaans weren’t even Canadian whites they were Eastern European’s.

Damn these cadaan American teaches sound nasty. I wonder why cadaan Australians are stereotyped as the most horrible racists, when they are by far the friendliest :faysalwtf: Even the ones that live in the super rural areas

When i was younger and there werent many somalis in minnesota or they lived in urban center. I went to a large school that was predominantly white. Teachers ignored my question and wouldnt help with school work. Kids didnt let me join to play with them and i was autistic kid to back then. Id often get in fights but i stoped fighting back cause id always get in trouble but perpetrator rarely got in trouble. So i had to deal with them hitting me and bullying me all the time. In order to have them leave me alone id chase them with my burgers which worked.

I cringe at the way i use to act back then and also mad that i let them walk on me easily. Going to a racist school really effected my self esteem and my confidence. I eventually moved to a more mixed school. Till then i haven't experienced much racism since then

So 'Minnesota Nice' is just a meme then? :cosbyhmm: