Have any of you guys been diagnosed with ADHD

Everyone has ADHD to a certain degree nowadays with overstimulation of the virtual world.

People who succeed in life are the ones who can control their usage online.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Pretty sure my dad and sister have it, they can't sit still, it was evolutionary beneficial if it remained in our gene pool, there are ways of managing it without medication.

Used to think it was a meme but now I'm genuinely considered getting tested
I agree, conditions like that are definitely more common in our community. Pretty sad some kids grow up without any help. But I think it's only ''more common'' because parents refuse to address it. Making it seem like it happens more when in reality, our cases are probably the same as everyone else, its just reported far less which makes it seem like its more common than it actually is.

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
ADHD is a disorder the white man made to lock up young black boys :ufdup:

Used to think it was a meme but now I'm genuinely considered getting tested
No one has it but you can show symptoms because of not training yourself and your mind on long for attention. How to combat this learning how to keep a schedule and tightly sticking to it. Also learning time management logging when you wake up what hours you work and when you go to bed. After that I personally start reading an hour and then gradually increasing it. What also help me out keeping a diary of why is stopped completing tasks and holding myself accountable for my actions. In addition stop using tiktok it's really bad for learn how to center yourself it's just chaos.

Trending

Latest posts