Have any of you encountered the supernatural

I’ve met a jinn simple
tenor (5).gif

I was in Somalia
Every night I used to lock up the house, the front gate, the front door ,the sitting room and kitchen door and all the windows.
We lived in those villas everything is on one floor
The sitting room and the kitchen are near the front door ,there’s a bathroom in two of the bedrooms and one in the Hallway.
So me and my sister share a room and my dad sleeps in the room next to us
However both rooms if you leave the doors open you can see the light from the toilet in the Hallway
We used to keep that toilet light on, I can’t sleep in the pitch black and if I put the light on in our toilet it’s too bright.
I sleep on the side of the room that is closest to the door.
And the door is always halfway open
Everyone’s sleeping, I see a shadow a figure I don’t know something that was black and shaped like a human
I can see it because it’s blocking the light
And then it’s gone
So I drift of again
All of a sudden I feel like I’m suffocating I can’t breathe,I feel like im being strangled but my eyes aren’t open so I can’t see anything. I also can’t move I’m trying to move my hands but I can’t.
I started reading ayat kursi over and over and then It was gone.
By the time I wake up, my dad is awake and sister are both awake
Everyone’s felt something weird and we check every door and window, everything is still locked and there’s no one in the house apart from us.
We unlock the door to check the daarad and the house is surrounded on all sides by a wall, so if someone was there they couldn’t really get away or we’d hear their commotion plus there’s wire on top of the wall aswell and it hasn’t been touched, we find no one.

I was in Somalia
Every night I used to lock up the house, the front gate, the front door ,the sitting room and kitchen door and all the windows.
The sitting room and the kitchen are near the front door ,there’s a bathroom in two of the bedrooms and one in the Hallway.
However both rooms if you leave the doors open you can see the light from the toilet in the Hallway
We used to keep that toilet light on, I can’t sleep in the pitch black and if I put the light on in our toilet it’s too bright.
Everyone’s sleeping, I see a shadow a figure I don’t know something that was black and shaped like a human
And then it’s gone
So I drift of again
All of a sudden I feel like I’m suffocating I can’t breathe,I feel like im being strangled but my eyes aren’t open so I can’t see anything. I also can’t move I’m trying to move my hands but I can’t.
By the time I wake up
My dad is awake and sister are both awake
Everyone’s felt something weird and we check every door and window, everything is still locked and there’s no one in the house apart from us.
We unlock the door to check the daarad and the house is surrounded on all sides by a wall, so if someone was there they couldn’t really get away or we’d hear their commotion plus there’s wire on top of the wall aswell and it hasn’t been touched.
And we find no one.
That’s either a jinn or sleep paralysis

I was in Somalia
And then it’s gone
So I drift of again
We unlock the door to check the daarad and the house is surrounded on all sides by a wall, so if someone was there they couldn’t really get away or we’d hear their commotion plus there’s wire on top of the wall aswell and it hasn’t been touched, we find no one.
I can't read all of this.
Summarize it

I was in Somalia
And then it’s gone
So I drift of again

Sounds like sleep paralysis i had a sleep paralysis were i saw some bald short white man with sharp teeth.

A‘oodhu Billaahi min ash-Shaytaan ir-rajeem