Have 80% of Somali women become feminists? It seems that we are getting a revolution

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalia is very bad for women, in terms of being safe from sexual violence and receiving justice for said crimes. In addition, women are subject to casual sexism, even in political circles.

I think it's high-time that Somali men are hit where it hurts them the most; their demographics.

Women need to start getting organised, and start logging all the crimes that have taken place, and then go to the police. If these cases aren't handled, then we need mass protests, and every day those protests go on, no woman should get married. And every girl should stop talking to her little crush.
that will not only hurt the men but the woman also, we would be wiped out or worse enslaved, somalia ain't that bad it's just failed state, somali society is very progressive with woman, all that would e dealt with if somalia got stable goverment

that will not only hurt the men but the woman also, we would be wiped out or worse enslaved basically

Good.

There are many Somali girls and women that are already living under extremely bad conditions. So, maybe it's time that Somali men tasted the same lifestyle.

At some point, Somali women will realise that when Somalis talk about 'population' and wanting the best for Somalis, they really mean 'wanting the best for Somali MEN'.

It won't be long, until Somali women start to get really angry and very organised.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Good.

There are many Somali girls and women that are already living under extremely bad conditions. So, maybe it's time that Somali men tasted the same lifestyle.

At some point, Somali women will realise that when Somalis talk about 'population' and wanting the best for Somalis, they really mean 'wanting the best for Somali MEN'.

It won't be long, until Somali women start to get really angry and very organised.
u know damn well that somali society is way more progressive than others even under civil war, if the goverment get stable i promise somalia would be the most progressive country for woman due to our culture, even al shabab with their dhegacas culture ain't that bad for woman

I don't understand the obsession with feminism as a boogeyman. My own grandfather in the 70s was more reasonable about this. He was pro-education for his daughters, made sure his daughters were taken care of and fed and clothed and healthy, and all his daughters went into the workforce because he wanted them to have their own money. Some left to go to medical school outside the country. This was in the 70s! And before someone calls him a communist, he was a sheikh. May Allah have mercy on him, he was a great man! They all married Somali men and now all my cousins and myself are successful because we have successful, motivated mothers.

The state of women in the country influences the state of all the children in the nation and influences the future of the whole country. You educate a girl, she becomes a mother and educates her children. If the women are suffering, the society suffers. We have to provide a safe nation for Somali women and children. I don't get why people jump to degeneracy as an argument against women's rights. This is Fresh and Fit thinking. The women back home can't even eat and have to work meager, humiliating jobs so their kids have some food, they are not thinking about much else but survival.

u know well that somali society is way more progressive than other even under civil war, if the goverment get stable i promise somalia would be the most progressive country for woman due to our culture, even al shabab with their dhegacas culture ain't that bad for woman

We need more progress, especially when it comes to criminal justice.

Do you know how many girls and women are assaulted? And then it's brushed under the rug, by those nasty odayaal.

Read this topic;

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
We need more progress, especially when it comes to criminal justice.

Do you know how many girls and women are assaulted? And then it's brushed under the rug, by those nasty odayaal.

Read this topic;

inshallah it will get better, first we need to feed our people and stop fgm then everything else will be dealt with

Last edited:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
nothing wrong with being pro woman, am myself very pro woman but i don't like feminism as it put cadaan chick on padestal, they're top in the hierarchy while madow woman are at the bottom always needing cadaan woman to save them, pro woman movement ain't bad as long as they don't have the same ideology as gaalo cadaan woman and have islamic pro woman movement

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
I don't understand the obsession with feminism as a boogeyman. My own grandfather in the 70s was more reasonable about this. He was pro-education for his daughters, made sure his daughters were taken care of and fed and clothed and healthy, and all his daughters went into the workforce because he wanted them to have their own money. Some left to go to medical school outside the country. This was in the 70s! And before someone calls him a communist, he was a sheikh. May Allah have mercy on him, he was a great man! They all married Somali men and now all my cousins and myself are successful because we have successful, motivated mothers.

The state of women in the country influences the state of all the children in the nation and influences the future of the whole country. You educate a girl, she becomes a mother and educates her children. If the women are suffering, the society suffers. We have to provide a safe nation for Somali women and children. I don't get why people jump to degeneracy as an argument against women's rights. This is Fresh and Fit thinking. The women back home can't even eat and have to work meager, humiliating jobs so their kids have some food, they are not thinking about much else but survival.
The seventies are one thing and 2024 is another thing. Now no man wants to marry a university girl or an employee

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Now the same thing is happening in Somalia. Marriage has become rare in the cities When everyone tells you I want to study at a university, you are often not married, especially if you are a woman
and if you are poor, you will die single because you have nothing, and you are probably addicted to khat
Only reer baadiyo people still marr

The main school board in Minneapolis only had 4000 Somali students around the time of the pandemic. There were 5000 "Somali speaking" students in Toronto's main school board in 2014. Probably a few hundred or thousand more in the suburbs cities and other school boards. We will see the same collapse in Somalia soon enough.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
Why not be an Canfari as they're xooging your folks in k5 kkk :ftw9nwa:
We rape and pillage afars for 800 years. Them taking some towns on Sitti cause Abiy Ahmad is supplying then with guns is only a hiccup.

You should focus on them Dhuls in SSC

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I agree I'd rather see somalia become a safe and fun place for Somali women.

Kisame

Good.

Puntite queen we need a bunch of young dumb xalimos to increase the population. These niggas don't care about the way these women are treated back home because these women will be the main ones growing our population.

As long as our neighbors have 100+ million populations these niggas will always prefer to have a bunch of stupid women back home that are baby making factories.

If our population was big already I doubt these niggas wouldnt be complaining about feminism this much.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Yo ain't this mohammdov the nigga that's 23 and wanted to marry a 17 year old :mjkkk:

no wonder he hates feminism. Bruh is a weirdo already.
Soon you will say marriage should be over 20 not 18 lol
Puntite queen we need a bunch of young dumb xalimos to increase the population. These niggas don't care about the way these women are treated back home because these women will be the main ones growing our population.

As long as our neighbors have 100+ million populations these niggas will always prefer to have a bunch of stupid women back home that are baby making factories.

If our population was big already I doubt these niggas wouldnt be complaining about feminism this much.
This is one of the reasons you will be swallowed up if women become feminists and stop having children and marrying
Look at Palestinian women, they don't stop marrying because if they stop, their people will become extinct

Kisame

Soon you will say marriage should be over 20 not 18 lol

This is one of the reasons you will be swallowed up if women become feminists and stop having children and marrying
Look at Palestinian women, they don't stop marrying because if they stop, their people will become extinct

"This is one of the reasons you will be swallowed up if women become feminists and stop having children and marrying"

Our ancestors fucked up. They should have had a population boom like the Ethiopians but they didn't. Civil war also delayed our growth.

This is not true. The woman was usually at home While the man was concerned with grazing and Protection
Feminism is what is destroying society, not men
Nope women where at home and working
This is not true. The woman was usually at home While the man was concerned with grazing and Protection
Feminism is what is destroying society, not men
Again, who destroyed Somaliaโ€”men or women? Women have always been the backbone of Somali society; who do you believe organized underground organizations during colonization? And what about feeding the men who are fighting the colonizers and recurting men? Who was raising donations for Syl and Independence? "But, sisters, we were forgotten / We did not taste the fruits of success / Even the lowest position was not offered / And our degrees have been casted away like rubbish" is a poem by Hawa Jibril about how they fought and risked their lives for independence only to be ignored once it was achieved. Enough is enough. We deserve justice.

Mudug_gyal

ุจู…ุง ูŠุฑุถูŠ ุงู„ู„ู‡ Feminist
VIP
You men can cry about it. Feminism will grow and grow bigger as a result of injustices done to women.