Hating afronazis are trying to get me fired from my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ferrari

I shouldn’t hang with @nine anymore, he infected me with the love of DDSI dhulka Soomaalida ee Barakeysan.
Since @Kurolady08 is half DDSI we are on the same page.

Laakiin

How come has @Ugaaso got a Carta Blanche to say whatever she wants about DDSI?

images

:rejoice:

I hate these people . These people called me out of fb, then called me a bedwench, dirty pirate and a coon. They an email to my job to get me fired.

....and? What you want a cookie?

Seriously shaking your arse for somalis must have an upside at a moment like this right? Surely they will rally their resources to come to your aid. Just stay calm. Help is on the way.

....and? What you want a cookie?

Seriously shaking your arse for somalis must have an upside at a moment like this right? Surely they will rally their resources to come to your aid. Just stay calm. Help is on the way.

Somaliens?

What are you?

@Kurolady08 , half-Somali? If your father is Somali, you are a full Somali, you just need to learn the language and culture.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sometimes I act like an Afronazi to get wit Mamase Mamasa Mamacosa.

fgzyoqa61uw11.jpg

No body at my job cared. They said I'm too good at my job . Captialism wins again!!!! I learned an important lesson. I understand why you don't f*ck with other black people like that. Outside of the conservative ones, their way is completely alien to me . One of the members spent a message apologizing for that. And this person doesn't even agree with my views. I don't hate me, but I can't get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.