Hating afronazis are trying to get me fired from my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these people . These people called me out of fb, then called me a bedwench, dirty pirate and a coon. They an email to my job to get me fired.
Wow you have to be careful what you put on facebook. There are a lot of vindictive people who will use anything they can find against you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
5560.jpg

Well u do have a potty mouth eedo ugaaso maybe u deserve it

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Puts up a real profile photo, shit posts online and gets surprised when people come at you.

:notsureif:

I don't think you know how the internet works.

If they had your address they would send a SWAT team to your house just for shit & giggles.

5560.jpg

Well u do have a potty mouth eedo ugaaso maybe u deserve it
Or maybe
Puts up a real profile photo, shit posts online and gets surprised when people come at you.

:notsureif:

I don't think you know how the internet works.

If they had your address they would send a SWAT team to your house for shit & giggles.
But I thought I was black, so its doesn't count. It's okay for to post racist about white people and call every black right of Stalin a coon ?! So what, are we only considered black when convenient ? That's what it seems like ....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Or maybe

But I thought I was black, so its doesn't count. It's okay for to post racist about white people and call every black right of Stalin a coon ?! So what, are we only considered black when convenient ? That's what it seems like ....

Maybe u should spend more time on fb shukaaansiing an unlucky farah and hopefully one day you see a halal gu.s than wasting time on gaalos huuno

Tukraq

VIP
Or maybe

just pull the race card and claim them firing a black women is racist:manny:
they cant call you racist anyways just self hating:lolbron:
if you still get fired for something like this I would suggest playing a tomi Lauren/candace Owens role and applying for a job at fox news:ooh: a black women fired for "racism against blacks" will be a easy hire if on your resume :drakelaugh: you can then switch on them after making millions like Megyn kelly:russ: who just signed a 69millon deal for liberal nbc:dwill: basically just play the role for conservatives then flip claim a metoo scandal and try to have fake tears and then expose them as liberals also eat it up:heh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
just pull the race card and claim them firing a black women is racist:manny:
they cant call you racist anyways just self hating:lolbron:
if you still get fired for something like this I would suggest playing a tomi Lauren/candace Owens role and applying for a job at fox news:ooh: a black women fired for "racism against blacks" will be a easy hire if on your resume :drakelaugh: you can then switch on them after making millions like Megyn kelly:russ: who just signed a 69millon deal for liberal nbc:dwill: basically just play the role for conservatives then flip claim a metoo scandal and try to have fake tears and then expose them as liberals also eat it up:heh:

Nice story bro, i might do this
8057.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
I will pull up the transgender card lmao
its impossible for fox to hire a transgender lol,
plus for guys they like old white rascist men to cater to their old white audience, but like I said above they also like young women to spew their shit for eye candy to their aging male viewers(old men like young women) but they also like selfhating token blacks, so a self hating token cute black women can easily be hired, and their is little competition because their rare to find so a easy hire:manny:
Ayaan hirsi for example capitalized of this, and was a fox regular in muslim segments, if she ever flips on republicans and turns back to islam there will be money waiting for her at a liberal news station like cnn:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts