Hate

Lately I've relentlessly been insulting people who deem Arabs to be their friends.

While I do not share these views, hating and insulting the way I did simply isn't the right way to go on about this.

Hate is powerful and a poison, therefore I'm retiring from committing any further acts of hate towards anyone on this forum.

I can't change what people are nor their views about different topics or races, I will not insult anymore, this isn't what God wants.

I'd like to apologize to all of those I've offended and to all of those I've insulted.

May peace be upon you all and me.

I have found the way now.

God bless.

I am glad you’ve apologised. Hatred consumes the heart sxb. It takes a big man to admit when he has done something wrong.

Thank you for accepting my apology, hate consumes the soul and depletes people of their energy, I have better things to put my brains, efforts and time in.

I already feel better, an important luggage of hate has been set free from my shoulders.

God bless.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This guy goes on a reign of terror for a week calling Arab loving Somalis people with anal prolapse and stains on their qamis then has an epiphany and does a complete 180. This 100% must have been a troll account from one of our members. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@CaliTedesse and @land owner I'm looking at you two

Thank you for accepting my apology, hate consumes the soul and depletes people of their energy, I have better things to put my brains, efforts and time in.

I already feel better, an important luggage of hate has been set free from my shoulders.

God bless.

how did u find da way so quickly? did u hit da mat and let steam off

how did u find da way so quickly?

Something told me what I'm doing isn't right especially when I'm doing that to fellow Somalis.

I still disagree with many of their views but from now on will either calmly express my disagreement or completely ignore whatever they've said.

Finally I thought that if I were to unleash hate then I could put this important amount of hate to good use by insulting my real life haters whom are plenty.

God bless.

Something told me what I'm doing isn't right especially when I'm doing that to fellow Somalis.

I still disagree with many of their views but from now on will either calmly express my disagreement or completely ignore whatever they've said.

Finally I thought that if I were to unleash hate then I could put this important amount of hate to good use by insulting my real life haters whom are plenty.

God bless.

Always remember truth is apersonal and subjective. we are all product of our experience . save ur energy next time and only argue with urself.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
@stdio.h
Your Arab Bootyclapper posts are literally the funniest thing on the forum in my opinion. Everytime i saw one of your ography inspired posts i would laugh until my stomach hurts. There's only two threads of you going all-in, Which is sad in my opinion.

However i agree with you, Attacking and insulting people is not the best way to change minds. Respectful dialog and debate is the best way forward.

But i will always miss your funny and merciless posts. They weren't here long but they will be missed.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kkkkkkk the hatred for Arabs was so deep man changed his name given by his parents and left the Deen (lowkey gaal but masquerades it as Arab hate) but when he insults members on a forum, ni99a be like: Hatred is consuming me kkkkkk ni99a hatred was already consuming you before you joined this forum aabaha ku was

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
You hate to see wallahi,
he was starting of so strong, and his detailed erotic writen skills was unmatched.
The combination of the creativity, Writing style, Vulgarity and detail descriptions made for some unbelievably funny posts. He has amazing talent for comedy.

Oh well, I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Trending