Hate against Ilhan Omar

Some of you have this irrational hatred against Ilhan Omar and ass licking the right wing. Tell us why you hate her?

I support her cuz I think we need more Muslims representing us in the US and fighting for our interests. She's a lesser evil compared to the right wing and others.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You see that guys? You don't even need to reference him for him to actually appear just give a similar description and he'll come.

Tukraq

VIP
Some of you have this irrational hatred against Ilhan Omar and ass licking the right wing. Tell us why you hate her?

I support her cuz I think we need more Muslims representing us in the US and fighting for our interests. She's a lesser evil compared to the right wing and others.
What do you mean by lesser evil? She ain’t evil wtf

I hate the right wing and I dislike Ilhan Omar. What now?
9908.jpg

SOMALIA FOR THE WIN
WE BACK IN THE GAME THANKS TO OUR TURKS BROZ

:salute::salute::salute::salute:
All the naysayers crying that Ilhan does not care about Somalia, why y'all always assuming? :comeon:

She is primarily a rep. for her constituency. I understand she is on the foreign affairs committee but she is in no position to set the agenda, for now Somali issues are business as usual as far as the U.S. lawmakers are concerned. She is already under heavy suspicion, not at last because of the sabotage, out right lies and petty ill-will coming from some of her fellow Somalis.
The statement shows that she is clearly informed what the current priorities for the Somali government are and should make some of you reconsider.
Support your sister waryaada :salute:

Doesnt surprise me. My dad whos over 70 loves her lol he doesnt even live in mn and speak eng lol some pll are kust hateful. They're lacking something in their life

Now that she cleared Shabaabland Debt, everyone likes her again after dragging her mercilessly. Fickle bunch

do we have to like her cause she is Somali and support her? My dislike for her is being a bad politician and letting the left wingers use her as an attack dog against Trump. She came in and straight away positioned herself as the face of far left and decided she as a hijabi Muslim to fight for lgtb community. Even Christian politicians stay neutral on gay issues. But we know anyone who questions her here will be called hater

Ilhan got all sorts of haters in Somalia. From north to south to all the diaspora. Talking about her and her personal life. Still doesn’t stop her from being the most impactful Somali
6B83D5B5-A686-4AD2-B1C4-F5E037FDC751.png

Nothing to do with her actual politics and everything to do with the fact that she is a woman.

I assure you, even the ones who genuinely dislike her politics would be a lot less hostile if Ilhan was a man.

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I'm fully aware that we need Somalis in politics and high up positions to fight our corners. The last thing i'm going to do is bash her and fall for white right wing propaganda. The same people you are qouting to cement your hatred for Ilhan, wouldn't bat an eyelid if you were strung up on a tree chocking.

Remember that.

Trending