Hasuuq in Wellega, Ethiopia. Allah save them!

brutal massacres between qotistan and injiirley-land. Protests by Oromos and teachers/doctors in both regions refuse to work.

Sky

hahey
I urge Somalis to cooperate with each other and make some kind of international organization to oversee all of these balkanized states before we turn into Ethiopia-2.

Old literature describes horrific acts done by Ethiopians whereby they mutilate bodies after killing a group of innocent people. These actions were chiefly done by Habashi imperialist dogs, albeit not limited to them. They are well experienced with that sort of savagery.

Amhara are positioning themselves to take over.
I think this Amhara tryna show people who’s boss but it won’t work, Oromo nationalism is gaining popularity like no other, if you go to r/Ethiopia (not a real country btw) it might give you more instight but there is a clear Amhara bias on there

@Abba Sadacha are your kinds gearing up to accept servitude from amhara?

Never bro. They are just gonna force the Oromo to wake up from our collective slumber. Even more than ever, they're gonna push more Oromo into the OLA camp.
The issue in wallaga area is, the oromo there honestly are taking their land back from amara's who were settled there, and this has been going on for a while now, it's not that recent.
also, unlike before, to join the local peasant/farmer associations, you must speak afaan oromo, which many of them do not.
I'll post some background history about it soon here.

Amhara are positioning themselves to take over.

hope not.

Never bro. They are just gonna force the Oromo to wake up from our collective slumber. Even more than ever, they're gonna push more Oromo into the OLA camp.
The issue in wallaga area is, the oromo there honestly are taking their land back from amara's who were settled there, and this has been going on for a while now, it's not that recent.
also, unlike before, to join the local peasant/farmer associations, you must speak afaan oromo, which many of them do not.
oromos have been sleeping for 200 years. You guys invented coffee, Wake Up.

I support oromos against amhara and whoever thinks like them aka berhanu nega.

Explainare you saying Axmaara residents are being denied farmer association membership why is farmer association membership relevant to OLA war against Abiy

Explainare you saying Axmaara residents are being denied farmer association membership why is farmer association membership relevant to OLA war against Abiy

that's how you get represented in the affairs of that area and other stuff.
the war against ola is basically, abiy's government targeting an area bigger than tigray, richer than tigray, that he's mostly lost control over. so he's using endf, amara forces, drones, everything, because in the end, he sees a bigger threat in ola than tplf/tdf.

that's how you get represented in the affairs of that area and other stuff.
the war against ola is basically, abiy's government targeting an area bigger than tigray, richer than tigray, that he's mostly lost control over. so he's using endf, amara forces, drones, everything, because in the end, he sees a bigger threat in ola than tplf/tdf.
I spoke to this amhara guy and he is celebrating.He says they will remove Abye soon from power.

The mofo looks like his mom had an affair with a somali man. To give birth to him

He used to hide the fact he is amharavbut finally his true colors came out.

It will be a shame if Abye is outsmarted by these animals who think low of Abye after he brought them from status of being low lifes.

I spoke to this amhara guy and he is celebrating.He says they will remove Abye soon from power.

The mofo looks like his mom had an affair with a somali man. To give birth to him

He used to hide the fact he is amharavbut finally his true colors came out.

It will be a shame if Abye is outsmarted by these animals who think low of Abye after he brought them from status of being low lifes.

amharas are very tricky and smart people and unfortunately Oromos are always naive and trust them too much.

Trending

Latest posts