Hassan Sheikh's popularity skyrocketed among Isaaq/Dir mps

Sahal, in the digital age we live in, why waste time on text when a video suffices when making a point? You yourself are guilty of spamming the forum with your own FBook videos so why the anger sxb? We go way back old foe so let us keep it civil, I Luff You too Brother.

You and your Dirphobia. I still remember that thread on Somnet when you got emotional and opened a thread calling for the ethnic cleansing of all Southern Dir by deporting them to Somaliland. :damn:

You had it bad man between 214-2015 when we were beefing bad!

At least nowadays the spotlight is off us a little bit with your Hawiyephobia. How long is it before your Ciilaan Ruuxaan switches back to Somaliland/Dir/Djibouti and AS being state sponsored terrorism?:lolbron:
Wlhi i used to read somnet, at the time they were even celebrating my uncle's death, Adeer Dhago Badan.
I was really confused, when I read their comments back then.
I didn't even knew about Surre at the time, thas was the time I learned a lot about the tolka.
I remember a video of siyaarada Sheikh Yusuf Direed these guys were posting some hateful stuff on there.

Wlhi i used to read somnet, at the time they were even celebrating my uncle's death, Adeer Dhago Badan.
I was really confused, when I read their comments back then.
I didn't even knew about Surre at the time, thas was the time I learned a lot about the tolka.
I remember a video of siyaarada Sheikh Yusuf Direed these guys were posting some hateful stuff on there.
Ina Adeer

Most people in the FKD and Politics section, myself included, are not representative of diaspora Somalis in general.

I'd rather if you didn't dabble in this shit. I've done my time and generally avoid threads nowadays apart from instances when I think the truth is being twisted like in this thread and the other Midlands thread.

Live your life bro, it ain't worth it, some folk are borderline Cuckoo so don't let shit get to ya.

How dumb are you to quote a town in Hargele District (Hila-Quraan)?:comeon:

View attachment 253387

The one you are confusing it with is settled by Degodi and Beydisle, not Ogaden.

View attachment 253388

View attachment 253389

The district is shared but Fiqi Maxamed Surres are the majority hence why the centre of administration has always been in their main town of Dolobay and FM have traditionally been the governor of the district. FM are also not settled farmers but pastoralists who have only started taking up farming hence why their grazing lands extend into Somalia and near the border with Barey where they link up with Gaadsan. OGs do not have noticeable presence in the district. The only other clans who do are the Garimare, Beydisle and some Degoodi; they mainly live South of the Weyib river whilst the FM are concentrated in the North.

View attachment 253390
In dolowbay the cawlyahn have the most xafiis and amniga degmada plus all the maleysiyo beydisle just like masare were reer afgaab qaaran partners. Dolowbay other than the gudomiye is strictly divided between OG and the rest. There’s only one hiiloquran in afdheer and it’s reer afgaab of OG. The maps are weirdly created from google and bing who would put buale in afdheer sometimes. Fuqumuxumed lve in the town and the farmlands next to the river where the Cawlyahan use it water their camels and have part time farming also.
There was recent cry by the fuqu muxumed who wanted to farm the whole side of the river and the Cawlyahan were against it.

theres a video of them complaining about their farms being destroyed in dolowbay because it was dhul Dawson for OG. Dhulka fuqu muxumed is confined to the city and it’s farms. I will post the video here once I find it.

In dolowbay the cawlyahn have the most xafiis and amniga degmada plus all the maleysiyo beydisle just like masare were reer afgaab qaaran partners. Dolowbay other than the gudomiye is strictly divided between OG and the rest. There’s only one hiiloquran in afdheer and it’s reer afgaab of OG. The maps are weirdly created from google and bing who would put buale in afdheer sometimes. Fuqumuxumed lve in the town and the farmlands next to the river where the Cawlyahan use it water their camels and have part time farming also.
There was recent cry by the fuqu muxumed who wanted to farm the whole side of the river and the Cawlyahan were against it.

theres a video of them complaining about their farms being destroyed in dolowbay because it was dhul Dawson for OG. Dhulka fuqu muxumed is confined to the city and it’s farms. I will post the video here once I find it.
During droughts, nomads from distant places move to the riverine area hence the clashes like what happened in relation to the incident you mentioned. I won't dispute this happening but you have no notable towns in the district nor are you one of the main settled clans there as the academic text I referenced highlights.

Let us keep it real, militias and administrative positions are based on nepotism. If you guys were the majority of the district, no one would get a sniff of the District Head like what happens in the districts where you form an outright majority, and the capital would be in a town if yours as happens in Hargele and Barey.

The maps I posted is accurate, these are used by the UNHCR etc. for their field work. The HiiloQuran you are talking about is in Hargele, not Dolowbay.

As for the Fiqi Maxammed, like I have said, they are mainly nomads and have only started taking up farming recently.

Last edited:
During droughts, nomads from distant places move to the riverine area hence the clashes like what happened in relation to the incident you mentioned. I won't dispute this happening but you have no notable towns in the district nor are you one of the main settled clans there as the academic text I referenced highlights.

Let us keep it real, militias and administrative positions are based on nepotism. If you guys were the majority of the district, no one would get a sniff of the District Head like what happens in the districts where you form an outright majority, and the capital would be in a town if yours as happens in Hargele and Barey.

The maps I posted is accurate, these are used by the UNHCR etc. for their field work. The HiiloQuran you are talking about is in Hargele, not Dolowbay.

As for the Fiqi Maxammed, like I have said, they are mainly nomads and have only started taking up farming recently.
Nepotism ? Why don’t OG hold a single madax xafiseed in other parts of afdheer where they don’t live or even liibaan? Keep telling yourself that bro your fuqu muxumed are recent settlers in all the degaans the gaadsan are better than you and have camels and degaans of their own. You were xer with no livestock that just settled recently and are mostly involved in business that’s why no clashes usually happen with you and the OG until recently when you tried to farm on land that’s owned by OG. Then even there was no blood shed. How you gonna claim dolow bay when you only live in the town and it’s farms around it. Literally your illegal farms had to be destroyed because your trying to settle on daaqsin land that belongs to the other clans. It’s the same shit happening to you guys in hiiran where you wanted to expand your farms on other nomads territories. Just because the land is empty doesn’t mean it’s not marked by Nomadic clan. Dolowbay is the most important town it’s a border town with lots of business coming In for the rest of afdheer it would be bad for hilaquran a small town in the middle with no river or importance to be capital Of dolowbay district. Still though most of the madax xafised plus amniga are OG as they populate the districts remaining territory after dolowbay.

Keep telling yourself that bro your fuqu muxumed are recent settlers in all the degaans the gaadsan are better than you and have camels and degaans of their own. You were xer with livestock that just settled recently and are mostly involved in business that’s why no clashes usually happen with you and the OG until recently when you tried to farm on land that’s owned by OG. Then even there was no blood shed. How you gonna claim dolow bay when you only live in the town and it’s farms around it. Literally your illegal farms had to be destroyed because your trying to settle on daaqsin land that belongs to the other clans. It’s the same shit happening to you guys in hiiran where you wanted to expand your farms on other nomads territories. Just because the land is empty doesn’t mean it’s not marked by Nomadic clan. Dolowbay is the most important town it’s a border town with lots of business coming In for the rest of afdheer it would be bad for hilaquran a small town in the middle with no river or importance to be capital Of dolowbay district. Still though most of the madax xafised plus amniga are OG as they populate the districts remaining territory after dolowbay.
Spare me your bullshit sxb.

You post no evidence of a town and everything points to you not even having a single town in the district yet I am the liar. Your entire claim of Hilquran fell flat on its face with a single screenshot of it being located in Hargele. The academic paper I linked also clearly spells out you are not even one of the major clans in the district. Next you tried to claim Beydisle and Masare Degodis are your Sheegaads because the Helkuran Kebele you thought you were referencing is actually their land and not yours.

The clashes that happened occurred because of the drought around ten months ago when your nomads from Barey accompanied by Liyuu Boolis sought refuge by the river and let their livestock loose on farms, so gtfoh with your nonsensical claim to land which ain't yours. The Surre District Governor himself highlighted last year how nomads, not only from Bay, but from distant drought stricken lands have sought sanctuary in Dolobay to access the river. Listen from 1.25 onwards:

The Indho Adeeg, you are not even the traditional governors of the district nor do you even have a town in it yet you think you have more claim to it than those mainly settled in it.

Spare me your bullshit sxb.

You post no evidence of a town and everything points to you not even having a single town in the district yet I am the liar. Your entire claim of Hilquran fell flat on its face with a single screenshot of it being located in Hargele. The academic paper I linked also clearly spells out you are not even one of the major clans in the district. Next you tried to claim Beydisle and Masare Degodis are your Sheegaads because the Helkuran Kebele you thought you were referencing is actually their land and not yours.

The clashes that happened occurred because of the drought around ten months ago when your nomads from Barey accompanied by Liyuu Boolis sought refuge by the river and let their livestock loose on farms, so gtfoh with your nonsensical claim to land which ain't yours. The Surre District Governor himself highlighted last year how nomads, not only from Bay, but from distant drought stricken lands have sought sanctuary in Dolobay to access the river. Listen from 1.25 onwards:

The Indho Adeeg, you are not even the traditional governors of the district nor do you even have a town in it yet you think you have more claim to it than those mainly settled in it.
Same way you only settle in an enclave farmland in hiiraan is same way you’re in afdheer. If you were big in dolowbay you wouldn’t be sharing it with OG. What you don’t get is that you’re not allowed to farm on daaqsin land owned by the reer afgaab same way xawaadle were against you in hiiraan. Whe you don’t own any livestock you’re bound to be confined in a small space like the main town and it’s farms. Anything past that is owned by the nomads clan. The riverine area is used by nomads in droughts that’s their pasture why would you try to build farms that was the problem. The nomads have been grazing those areas for years and would not be okay with a city dwelling clan to build farms. Dolowbay is so rich that actually the reer afgaab recently invited dhulbahante business men with money to invest in the farmlands in dolow bay. The madaxa xafiiska beeraha in dollo bay is reer afgaab.

Same way you only settle in an enclave farmland in hiiraan is same way you’re in afdheer. If you were big in dolowbay you wouldn’t be sharing it with OG. What you don’t get is that you’re not allowed to farm on daaqsin land owned by the reer afgaab same way xawaadle were against you in hiiraan. Whe you don’t own any livestock you’re bound to be confined in a small space like the main town and it’s farms. Anything past that is owned by the nomads clan. The riverine area is used by nomads in droughts that’s their pasture why would you try to build farms that was the problem. The nomads have been grazing those areas for years and would not be okay with a city dwelling clan to build farms. Dolowbay is so rich that actually the reer afgaab recently invited dhulbahante business men with money to invest in the farmlands in dolow bay. The madaxa xafiiska beeraha in dollo bay is reer afgaab.
You are thick ain't you. Kulaha why develop farmland in our own land?

The Ethiopian Government started a Dib-u-Dejin program under Zenawi hence why the FM nomads started farming on the river bank in land registered for them by the government. Same thing you guys do in Hargele, Godey etc. by the river. Why are your people also building farmland next to riverbanks?

The issue is that some of your nomads from Barey suffering from drought were seeking pasture and trespassed on farmland with Liyuu support hence the dispute. We also have Bay nomads but water is piped from the river for them but the Weyib itself went dry. Do you see our nomads going into farmland seeking pasture?

LIke I have proved already, you do not even have settlements in Doolo Bay so stop claiming shit that ain't yours, no amount of online FKD with fake non-existent towns will change that fact.

Who the hell lies to these people about us Surre?
All my entire life I've known about Fiqi Maxamed & surre being nomads.
I've been dozen times to the miyi and met so many Surre Geeljires with large amount of geel & Ari.
Only recently have we become urban dwellers, to this day most of us are reer miyi.
Only sub sub clan of Fiqi Maxamed has a lot of Xer, Fiqi Maxamed himself is a subsubsubsubclan of Abdalle Surre.
I'm really interested in why so many people from different Clans have biased fake stories about us.
Only Habar Gidir, Duduble, Sheekhaal are the ones I've seen thus far with normal views about us.

Who the hell lies to these people about us Surre?
All my entire life I've known about Fiqi Maxamed & surre being nomads.
I've been dozen times to the miyi and met so many Surre Geeljires with large amount of geel & Ari.
Only recently have we become urban dwellers, to this day most of us are reer miyi.
Only sub sub clan of Fiqi Maxamed has a lot of Xer, Fiqi Maxamed himself is a subsubsubsubclan of Abdalle Surre.
I'm really interested in why so many people from different Clans have biased fake stories about us.
Only Habar Gidir, Duduble, Sheekhaal are the ones I've seen thus far with normal views about us.
Sxb you are too dacaad.:snoop:

Shit is FKD, and you are the enemy, do you expect someone who dislikes your clan cares about the truth especially when they are being shown to be a fool.:comeon:

Rajiimka Somaliland waxaa difaacayaal Looga dhigayaa Shurunshurada kala ah Surre, bajimaal,Jaarso, iyo Qubeyso

Iidoors are now using the made up Dir card for online sympathy

:heh:

Interesting. We need more Cawlyahan members on this forum to educate us on Dolo Bay district. I do know that Ogaden lives as far as liibaan zone. The tolomoge tribe has settlements in Liibaan.

Go ask surre and gaadsn of galbeed who they fought in the 80s. The battles took place in afdheer the Cawlyahan put aal of their defense in afdheer- luuq front and Dir yr yar moved their front inside galbeed where the derg armed them. They ended up loosing everything they owned north of the river where they know skirmish with degodia for the other side of the river near liibaan. They do not help isaaq when they attack an OG subclan in the corner of afdheer but they lose more and more because no isaq will come to their help. About isaaq helping Dir in hiiraan flood that’s a lie the money inwas handed to ugaaska xawaadle and the gudi who were xawaadle. Don’t tell me there not pro Dir when they tell you am Dir from the moment you see them. You’ll never see isaaq cise it samaroon say am dir they all introduce themselves as their clan.
It feels a bit weird saying I’m dir, I’ve never been told I’m dir only samaroon, both my parents are subclans of dir, they never taught me about dir, I’ve found all these information on Wikipedia, I thought my parents were all different qabil but they actually the same clan

It feels a bit weird saying I’m dir, I’ve never been told I’m dir only samaroon, both my parents are subclans of dir, they never taught me about dir, I’ve found all these information on Wikipedia, I thought my parents were all different qabil but they actually the same clan
Makes sense bc Samaroon doesn’t benefit from Dir and their only rivals in politics are usually supposed Dir clans (ciise and idoor).

There’s no daarood clan that identifies as daarood even in politics. Geri koombe is considered the smallest in darood yet they’re referred as geri koombe even by the other clans and oromo and not daarood. Your Djibouti example is not a good example bc daarod are not native to Djibouti and don’t have their villages there they are urban dwelling families not different from a samaroon family in bosasso. Hawiye in galbeed is just like the Dir surre gadsan they’re very small.

I'm not sure if Geri can be used as a general rule of thumb. As it's rather a unique example with regards to our relevance, despite our relative size.

I think it's more to do with the fact people have little knowledge of them. Why say your subclan "Surre" and be met with tons of questions like "Halkee degtiin" "Yay galaan" it would get repetitive and annoying to explain yourself everytime you're questioned about your clan when you're out of your home district or region. Just more simple to just say "Dir" ama "Dirta Koonfur"

People backhome are not like us who learn about far-away clans through forums or socials willingly or unwillingly.

The bolded part is the reason. I can honestly say that Geri as sub-sub-sub clan is more well known that some sub clans, that are much larger than us. In our case, Geri has been very influential in the past, with an ancient history. Stretching at least, as far back as having key figures in the Adal sultanate 600+ years ago. Where we've also taken major part in most of - at least - the main wars & struggles in horn of Africa for muslims and Somali interest. Especially on our western borders of "SomaliWeyn", involving/against Abyssinians-Ethiopians. And it's well documented. Which continued until about the '77 war, when most of our influence diminished the time after it.

So whenever Somali history is brought up, we are mentioned, (humble bragging, kkkk). Which is how most Somalis know us, despite our relative size. Especially outside of DDS and by non-Daroods.

I concur with you Duucale, it's more about general knowledge, rather than the size of the clan.

I swear it's the same for me. The internet learned me everything, and I was surprised when I found out that I was Darood. I confronted my parents tho. Like how come you not telling me who I fully am. kkkk
Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

On the flipside, they wanted me to stay as far away from Qabyalaad and never get to caught up with it. Therefore, did they not learn me about other clans, even those of the same clan. So, it made sense in a way too.

Trending