Hassan sheikh. The worst president in Somali history

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It’s an approximation. The only ones that didn’t get wiped out are Danab, but even their #1 got killed. The rest are littered with KIA, MIA, and desertions. 1’300 desertions within a few months after seeing their colleagues deliberately sent into traps by their ministerial higher ups.
I'd like a investigation on this matter. The troops have been hit hard but I truly believe it's because of conflicting orders and a rushed time line for the operation.

What a load of shit :chrisfreshhah: the worst president kulaha To whom? His accolades in his 2 terms are unmatched
Dumbass you can't claim the debt relief or arms embargo lifting, the process of that was set in motion by the previous administration and wouldve been approved in 2023 whoever would've been president even if my left nut won the election in 2022 those two would've happened in 2023 without doing nothing.

Dumbass you can't claim the debt relief or arms embargo lifting, the process of that was set in motion by the previous administration and wouldve been approved in 2023 whoever would've been president even if my left nut won the election in 2022 those two would've happened in 2023 without doing nothing.
It’s not an application process, there are key factors that needed to be addressed and implemented by the previous government in order for it to be lifted, they failed in that regard. This administration didn’t, give credit where it’s due.

It’s an approximation. The only ones that didn’t get wiped out are Danab, but even their #1 got killed. The rest are littered with KIA, MIA, and desertions. 1’300 desertions within a few months after seeing their colleagues deliberately sent into traps by their ministerial higher ups.
approximation??

You’re making a lot of claims without any evidence to back it up. Do you have any evidence that this is the case ?

approximation??

You’re making a lot of claims without any evidence to back it up. Do you have any evidence that this is the case ?
If you’re speaking about the soldiers, even the government refuses to give light on this issue. You have to really on Harun maruf, Terra, and other soldiers who deserted or survived to give light.

the other stuff which isn’t the soldiers, it’s on the money.

Trending