Hassan Sheikh; No FMS elections till Nov 2024 kkk

Duqa waa isdhiibay wallahi kulamadii madobe iyo Laftagareen ee Nairobi iyo Deni oo Baadi goobayay Madoobe markuu arkey si toos uu u sheegay khudbadii maanta. Asagalee u daran tahay Al Shabaab ha isaga mashquulo ilaa 2025 asagoo sanad u hartey eey ku keen keeni doonaan 🤣🤣

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is a huge win for Laftagareen. He ended up getting a 2 year extension.
FB_IMG_1696732023771.jpg

I have to admit Mr Cheese was way smarter than Culusow he showed no mercy to UPD Stooges and got rid of them. Cosoble, Sharif Saakin, Xaaf etc kkk

I have to admit Mr Cheese was way smarter than Culusow he showed no mercy to UPD Stooges and got rid of them. Cosoble, Sharif Saakin, Xaaf etc kkk
he gambled and his Hawiye gareens backstabbed him only laftagareen was loyal to him but Hassan Sh is fulay he took it from his reer Adeer very indecisive dagaalkiisa al Shabaabna wuxuu noqon doonaa sac bacaad lagu lisay as long the gareens are still around 🤣🤣

Correct me if im wrong.

HSM was trying to pressure the FMS leaders to have their elections but because he's fighting AS he had to give in to their demands and postpone their elections? If that's the case lets say there was no AS , then by what means would he have pressured the FMS leaders to have their elections? Would he use military force or would he involve the international community? If he involved the IC then can't he fight AS and at the same time have the IC speak to FMS leaders?

Trending