Hassan Sheikh Mohamud's cronies are digging up graves to steal the land

Grasping straws? just stating facts. People lived there for many years prior to the area being used as burial site since 2007 and as execution site since Kacaan era. @Jungle said family grew up there so it’s before it was used for the two reasons above. This is in response to this.
This was your only response in this thread. You have nothing to add to the discussion over this issue of the graves being removed and the land, it doesn't seem important to you. You chose to nitpick one aspect of one post in here. Get your priorities in order sxb :reallymaury:

Abaq

VIP
This is clearly fake news. How dare you guys insinuate that the 70 year old HSM is corrupt in any form or fashion.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Even HSM biggest supporter and clansman Abdulqadir Boss is reporting that this was an order to remove these cadavers and that the land will be sold to be developed. He said ‘qubuuraha wala fagankara’ and some other shit about ‘bilicda magaalaada’ lol. Yet some here want to convince us this is just fake news.
Money Run GIF by Juan Billy

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Stupid boy, that location is very famous in Muqdisho. One side of my family literally grew up a stones throw from there and still live there up until this day:chrisfreshhah: eye witness my arse. Tell me where is this graveyard apparently used for a century located?

Don't just make claims againat hsm just cause its the trend xayawaan
It's a pattern.

Trending