Hassan Sheikh Mohamud's cronies are digging up graves to steal the land

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Jawaabtaada:

@Fobnimo Till I Dhimo This is fake news fiirso the federal police spokesman ☝️
In short
The police spokesman denied all allegations.
He said that individuals are free to remove their deceased if they wish, and the police facilitated the process.

Everyone has the right to take their dead to a place that they feel is more suitable for them. No order was given by the police to remove the dead from graveyards.

Investigations revealed that alcoholic thieves frequently visit the area, prompting increased police presence and the erection of a fence for better control.

If the government had ordered this for their own reasons, it would have been made official, and the families of the dead would have been notified.

When the family of Ajax arrived, they were welcomed by the police, who assisted them. Ajax's son is right here next to me, he will explain the reasons behind this decision. The government did not issue any order regarding the removal of bodies. This is a military area, and security measures are stringent. It is mandatory to know what is being buried and why, given the increase in cases of hidden killings.

In the future, the police will control all burial sites to ensure proper documentation and confirmation of familial relations. No one will be buried without the police's knowledge. To prevent hidden murders, individuals must provide written proof of the deceased's identity and cause of death, as well as their familial relationship.

The Universal TV journalist reported that families, who were removing their deceased from the graves, confirmed to him that both the residents of the area and the present police had advised them to take such action.

So no one knows where all this hadal came from?🤣Some fishy shit going

In short
The police spokesman denied all allegations.
He said that individuals are free to remove their deceased if they wish, and the police facilitated the process.

Everyone has the right to take their dead to a place that they feel is more suitable for them. No order was given by the police to remove the dead from graveyards.

Investigations revealed that alcoholic thieves frequently visit the area, prompting increased police presence and the erection of a fence for better control.

If the government had ordered this for their own reasons, it would have been made official, and the families of the dead would have been notified.

When the family of Ajax arrived, they were welcomed by the police, who assisted them. Ajax's son is right here next to me, he will explain the reasons behind this decision. The government did not issue any order regarding the removal of bodies. This is a military area, and security measures are stringent. It is mandatory to know what is being buried and why, given the increase in cases of hidden killings.

In the future, the police will control all burial sites to ensure proper documentation and confirmation of familial relations. No one will be buried without the police's knowledge. To prevent hidden murders, individuals must provide written proof of the deceased's identity and cause of death, as well as their familial relationship.

The Universal TV journalist reported that families, who were removing their deceased from the graves, confirmed to him that both the residents of the area and the present police had advised them to take such action.

So no one knows where all this hadal came from?🤣Some fishy shit going
Indeed some fishy shit going on

Abaq

VIP
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why despite conquering the capital and controlling all the organs of the state, there was no Somali government between 1991-2006. For some, looting is more important than governing. Let's call a spade a spade.

This is clearly fake news. How dare you guys insinuate that the 70 year old HSM is corrupt in any form or fashion.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

So I’m hearing two news once again.

1: infrastructure is being built where the body is being moved from

2: a businessman who helped fund Hassan sheikh’s campaign (next part onwards is CBB—->) and who has been sanctioned by the US for supporting hamas is the one being given the land.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Why are you so against development, stop burying your dead in prime real estate, there should be graveyard where all the dead go
I'm not sure if you are serious but I will bite. This is not prime real estate this is a cemetery that has existed for a century.

Jungle

VIP
I'm not sure if you are serious but I will bite. This is not prime real estate this is a cemetery that has existed for a century.
Where is this gravesite located? Can you tell me?

It hasn't been a gravesite for a century duliyahow, it started with the short time Abdullahi beerlaawes TFG was in Villa Somalia since then locals also use it as well as the govt which is why ajakis was buried there, before that it was used as execution site for the government from afweyne up until today

All this is fake news. Nobody is selling this land, ever. People are still being buried there on a daily basis.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Where is this gravesite located? Can you tell me?

It hasn't been a gravesite for a century duliyahow, it started with the short time Abdullahi beerlaawes TFG was in Villa Somalia since then locals also use it as well as the govt which is why ajakis was buried there, before that it was used as execution site for the government from afweyne up until today

All this is fake news. Nobody is selling this land, ever. People are still being buried there on a daily basis.
I believe eye witnesses not you or corrupt officials.

Jungle

VIP
I believe eye witnesses not you or corrupt officials.
Stupid boy, that location is very famous in Muqdisho. One side of my family literally grew up a stones throw from there and still live there up until this day:chrisfreshhah: eye witness my arse. Tell me where is this graveyard apparently used for a century located?

Don't just make claims againat hsm just cause its the trend xayawaan

Stupid boy, that location is very famous in Muqdisho. One side of my family literally grew up a stones throw from there and still live there up until this day:chrisfreshhah: eye witness my arse. Tell me where is this graveyard apparently used for a century located?

Don't just make claims againat hsm just cause its the trend xayawaan
Your family has jiingaad next to dead bodies and an execution ground? kkkk, no wonder you are such an angry lil negro :mjlol:
Scared Halloween GIF by kirun

Are you gonna guarantee from you qaxooti counsil estate that this land will never be sold? What control over it do you have? Worry about you own housing crisis instead of one a world away bud :heh: Ain't you the same nigga who has been cheerleading and guaranteeing us that HG would be removed imminently from their jiingaads in dabdamiska? How did that turn out? Don't write checks with your mouth that your broke ass can't cash :drakelaugh:

Your family has jiingaad next to dead bodies and an execution ground? kkkk, no wonder you are such an angry lil negro :mjlol:

Are you gonna guarantee from you qaxooti counsil estate that this land will never be sold? What control over it do you have? Worry about you own housing crisis instead of one a world away bud :heh: Ain't you the same nigga who has been cheerleading and guaranteeing us that HG would be removed imminently from their jiingaads in dabdamiska? How did that turn out? Don't write checks with your mouth that your broke ass can't cash :drakelaugh:
:mjlol:

Not sure if you’re slow but he clearly mentioned the place was used as a gravesite only since the mid 2000’s but the people who live near there, including his family, lived there for decades. This is why I cringe when I see people who don’t know shit about the city talking on it as they are uneducated on different areas and what they are/used to be. Doubt you could point iskuul bolisiyo on a map.

Not sure if you’re slow but he clearly mentioned the place was used as a gravesite only since the mid 2000’s but the people who live near there, including his family, lived there for decades. This is why I cringe when I see people who don’t know shit about the city talking on it as they are uneducated on different areas and what they are/used to be. Doubt you could point iskuul bolisiyo on a map.
So what if he did? What is your point and what does that have to do with graves being dug up? You are just grasping at straws and are clearly getting emotional. Caqli lix saac waaxid :heh:

So what if he did? What is your point and what does that have to do with graves being dug up? You are just grasping at straws and are clearly getting emotional. Caqli lix saac waaxid :heh:
Grasping straws? just stating facts. People lived there for many years prior to the area being used as burial site since 2007 and as execution site since Kacaan era. @Jungle said family grew up there so it’s before it was used for the two reasons above. This is in response to this.

Trending

Latest posts