Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and his entire government have been on Twitter space for 2 hours

@bidenkulaha has been admitting himself for a couple of years now that the SNA should be sent to a "meat grinder". Essentially, be massacred intentionally.

This guy is not Somali, he talks like a straight up western gaal. All he peddles on here is the destruction of Somalis and Muslims and promotion of western/zionist goals and liberalism.

Here is an example of him promoting the destruction of the SNA and keeping foreign (western backed) troops:

I would ally with dajaal to get this constitution done, no more Garowe 1 and 2!

We should use Ethiopian and Kenyan mercenaries to fight those Shabaab in the South inshallah. Only after the Farmaajo trained SNA are sent to the meat grinder up in Ceelbuur.

Im starting to think it is Rashid Abdi the Rendille sspot account.

@bidenkulaha has been admitting himself for a couple of years now that the SNA should be sent to a "meat grinder". Essentially, be massacred intentionally.

This guy is not Somali, he talks like a straight up western gaal. All he peddles on here is the destruction of Somalis and Muslims and promotion of western/zionist goals and liberalism.

Here is an example of him promoting the destruction of the SNA and keeping foreign (western backed) troops:

I’m very much looking forward to his defence 🤔

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo

He is like a Neo-Liberal clannist

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Dahir Alasow Jr
Who Cares So What GIF by PragerU

If they are serious & true to their words then they need to start the war against Shabab in Jubaland. Support Jubaland government with all necessary Agab and Hub to wipe them out from their biggest bases in Jilib & Bu’aale. If the Federal government failed to liberate abandoned villages called Ceelbuur & Galhareeri imagine how demoralized the occupied Somalis in Jilib feel. You need to chop off the snakes head before you attack the body. The head is located in Middle Juba.

If they are serious & true to their words then they need to start the war against Shabab in Jubaland. Support Jubaland government with all necessary Agab and Hub to wipe them out from their biggest bases in Jilib & Bu’aale. If the Federal government failed to liberate abandoned villages called Ceelbuur & Galhareeri imagine how demoralized the occupied Somalis in Jilib feel. You need to chop off the snakes head before you attack the body. The head is located in Middle Juba.
What’s the most accurate AS occupation map . I need to see something

very bleak talk. so far mentioned lack of funding they also said that world said atmis is gone end of 2024 and no more money for them and if govt is overrun like taliban its on us. dam
The mashaariic have to continue and this so called war on AS is a mashaariic for many african countries and somali politicians. If a ragtag militia can fund itself by taxing people, train itself and conduct intelligence gathering with no help. Do they not feel ashamed coming with this kind of statement? Lets be honest with ourselves, do we really expect Ethiopia and Kenya to help us build a somali nation? Sheeko ayaa ka socota dalkaan, anaguna waan isku mashquul sanahay.

Last edited:
Shabab are not humans and they should not be viewed as humans. They shouldn’t be given the same rights Muslims have in Islam because they are not Muslim. Anyone that wants to fight AS truthfully they need to kill their own Father,Brother & Tribesmen who follow Shabab.Shabab defectors and Nabadoons who surrender must be subjected to torture and imprisonment. Shabab leaders who defect need to be beheaded.

Fight Fire with Hell!

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
The mashaariic have to continue and this so called war on AS is a mashaariic for many african countries and somali politicians. If a ragtag militia can fund itself by taxing people ,train itself and conduct intelligence gathering with no help. Do they not feel ashamed coming with this kind of statement? Lets be honest with ourselves, do we really expect Ethiopia and Kenya to help us build a somali nation? Sheeko ayaa ka socota dalkaan, anaguna waan isku mashquul sanahay.
💯 these African foreign troops were getting hundreds of millions of dollars from west. Poor Africans govts of course don’t want that revenue to end.
I agree Ethiopia and Kenya barely nations themselves and historical rivals how can they nation build in Somalia. Let’s hope for macwisley and HSM miracle next year or so to end our humiliation. Tired of every penny going into defense I want projects and factories

There is no defence. Read his post history.

Also, look at the reality of what happens. They are intentionally trying to destroy the military, on foreign orders.

Turn down the conspiracy theories. Nobody is intentionally trying to destroy the military, it's just that they don't know how to counter UGUS' gorilla tactics and trying to rush things without proper strategy.

Garguurte on Twitter space: " I'm a father and grandfather. I'm a teacher, I have a PhD. I have reached a rank few Somalis have reached. I have won an election twice which was not done before".
:what1:

Caawa cabaadka damul jadiidkii weynaa ka baxaya waa la yaabay :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Hassan Sheekh Mohamud - led govt is a joke and full of corruption. The last govt handed them a budget that was over 1 billion USD where roughly 400 million USD were raised from tariffs collected at the Mogadishu seaport, airport, and fees collected from the airlines travelling to Somalia's airspace. Why are they asking us money through Twitter? They need to stop stealing money.

Trending