Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud's daughter, Jihan Hassan, has registered the land of the Somali Embassy in Kenya under her own name.

Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud's daughter, Jihan Hassan, has registered the land of the Somali Embassy in Kenya under her own name.

The Tanzanian Embassy is gone. Now the Kenyan Embassy. All of the states assets are being embezzled and seized.

This is state theft.

GNe6LRVXsAEqk9O.jpg

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

The Tanzanian Embassy is gone. Now the Kenyan Embassy. All of the states assets are being embezzled and seized.

This is state theft.

View attachment 328604
We know moryaan takes lands in xamar, but outside South Somalia, something new.

He really plans on staying. Because if a next president comes, his daughter and wife (she was the one who brought on the danab ration stealing) will be jailed.

This is state theft.

View attachment 328604
What’s your sources ? You really have a flare for misinformation. Constantly making claims with no evidence in sight.
Btw aren’t you from SL ? I though you lot was independent 😂 why are you so obsessed about a country “your no longer part of” 💀

What’s your sources ? You really have a flare for misinformation. Constantly making claims with no evidence in sight.
Btw aren’t you from SL ? I though you lot was independent 😂 why are you so obsessed about a country “your no longer part of” 💀
Don’t bother with reason with these people. It’s not us they want to convince. It’s themselves.

Why do you automatically assume it to be misinformation?🤔do you have proof that this is misinformation?🤔

If you don't like my views. Fine. Go elsewhere.
I don't need to care nor engage with you.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
The frog and the scorpion. I actually made a lengthy post about the importance of de-moryaanifcation for their psyche to change and move away from an anarchic infatuation and banditry. The same way Somali Bantus are being deported to Zimbabwe, we should look to deport these lot back to Burundi & Rwanda.

The frog and the scorpion. I actually made a lengthy post about the importance of de-moryaanifcation for their psyche to change and move away from an anarchic infatuation and banditry. The same way Somali Bantus are being deported to Zimbabwe, we should look to deport these lot back to Burundi & Rwanda.
who are 'these lot'? Care to go into detail?

This is state theft.

View attachment 328604
Allah how do you create such a beautiful creature :ahh:look at her straight eyebrows😍😍 subxanAllah manshaAllah. I hope she advices her dad of his wrongdoings I know she’s smarter than this they’re probably keeping her quite.

Why do you automatically assume it to be misinformation?🤔do you have proof that this is misinformation?🤔
He has not brought any substantial evidence regarding all the claims that he has made (at least the ones I have seen), including this one. Know keep in mind his “hatred” he has for the president (his word not mine) and the government at large. Know logic dictates there is an ulterior motive, and to answer your question. This is quite literally the definition of misinformation, if he actually brought evidence, I’d be the first one to jump on the wagon. But that’s clearly not the case here.

If you don't like my views. Fine. Go elsewhere.
I don't need to care nor engage with you.
You’re posting on a public forum, if you’re going to post misinformation, expect to be called out for it. I’m diff not the only one who has called you out on this. Do better, take care know !

He has not brought any substantial evidence regarding all the claims that he has made (at least the ones I have seen), including this one. Know keep in mind his “hatred” he has for the president (his word not mine) and the government at large. Know logic dictates there is an ulterior motive, and to answer your question. This is quite literally the definition of misinformation, if he actually brought evidence, I’d be the first one to jump on the wagon. But that’s clearly not the case here.
If he gave her the role of advisor for foreign affairs and international cooperation then I don’t think registering a land under her pretty name would be a challenge for him in any way🤔but you’re right though we shouldn’t jump into conclusions

If he gave her the role of advisor for foreign affairs and international cooperation then I don’t think registering a land under her pretty name would be a challenge for him in any way🤔but you’re right though we shouldn’t jump into conclusions
Well you know what they say about assumptions !.

All about evidence sxb, nothing else matters in that regard.

Trending

Latest posts