Hassan Sheikh History

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mohamud frequented primary and secondary schools in his hometown.[8] He later moved to Somalia's capital Mogadishu in 1978, where he studied for three years at the local Somali National University. In 1981, he earned an undergraduate diploma in technology from the institution.[3][6]

In 1986, Mohamud journeyed to India and began attending Bhopal University (now Barkatullah University). There, he completed a master's degree in technical education in 1988.[6] Mohamud is also a graduate of Eastern Mennonite University's Summer Peacebuilding Institute based in Harrisonburg, Virginia. In 2001, he completed three of the SPI's intensive courses, studying mediation, trauma healing, and designing learner-centered trainings.[9]

Can anyone verify if this true? I heard he used to be one of those kids who wasted his time in 'cafes' in sigaale, I forgot the name. But if the above is true, he is smart cat. He didn't stay in one field of study and expanded his knowledge in different areas. I started with a diploma, then I did a degree but my director told me 'expand' your knowledge, not go upwards, u want many skills, not 1 skill. HSM seems to be doing that. That's why I want to 'expand' out of Technology into Consulting business needs to technology but I am still stuck in 'technology'

It's better doing 2 year diplomas over 10 fields then 1 PHD.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Plus Hassan Sheikh went to India, that is smart move, if you have to decide poor world, India has the best academics and their 'accredited' I see Indian workers in my department, their on work visas using their qualifications from India. See Deni went to 'Malaysia'. So why we send our kids to Ethiopia? kkkkk never seen an ethiopian degree accepted anywhere. Do u check the institution u study if it's even accredited.

I urge somalis to stop going to university kkkkk, u waste money, time, when u could be doing something else productive. U went to learn knowledge, u learn no knowledge because it's not accepted anywhere in the world. Wa niin iskisa mashruc furtay oo lacag ku samaysanayo, waa suuq madow.

Nidaamka raca call academics around the world to 'certify' your subjects are real knowledge, your systems are academic culture, etc. Ma raban inay nidaam maran, waqtiga maxaa iska dhumin sxb? why waste your time in suuq madow, waxba kama soo baxo fowdo

Last edited:

Trending