Hassan Sheikh Begging Puntland to come back.

Hate seeing the UAE. These guys don’t even have a sewage system 🀦
They won’t have their way. them and the puppet leaders they prop up. Everyone in Somalia is allied with them including the president, they currently defacto govern the country, and the country is more divided than it’s ever been. That goes to show how cancerous they really are.

Jungle

VIP
What I said few weeks ago!

Hamza is still here and the constitution will be finalised. Deni just wasted two years of PL development on his personal feud with HSM. Good to see the rational heads in PL prevailed.
It gets tiresome to repeat the same shit over and over again sxb HSM has openly been stating he is ready for dialogue with puntland for a year whether it be in speeches or villa somalia communiques

In respect to this particular demarche by the FGS, there's nothing unusual. They are creating a paper trail by publicly announcing their overtures to Puntland instead of using back channels. That way they can go to the international community and say we tried.

Puntland can keep boycotting but if it doesn't make an attempt to negotiate (it knows it can't win) then how much credibility can it sustain in the long term. Their position doesn't have much time left. They either need to make public a set of demands or come to the negotiating table. If they hold out and don't make a public list of demands they will be seen as spoilers.

In respect to this particular demarche by the FGS, there's nothing unusual. They are creating a paper trail by publicly announcing their overtures to Puntland instead of using back channels. That way they can go to the international community and say we tried.

Puntland can keep boycotting but if it doesn't make an attempt to negotiate (it knows it can't win) then how much credibility can it sustain in the long term. Their position doesn't have much time left. They either need to make public a set of demands or come to the negotiating table. If they hold out and don't make a public list of demands they will be seen as spoilers.
They're certainly not in a weaker position than SL :heh:

It gets tiresome to repeat the same shit over and over again sxb HSM has openly been stating he is ready for dialogue with puntland for a year whether it be in speeches or villa somalia communiques
Then stop begging me and let's see who needs who.

You do know that even if the international aid is completely cutoff, we can use the nearly 400 million domestic revenue? The aid is just an extra bonus and complementary. If you think we will somehow be forced to negotiate with the federal government, you are greatly mistaken..

Jungle

VIP
Why does Puntland keep complaining about HSM???

It was PL/Deni votes in 2022 that made HSM President again.
May be they would of preffered the return of Farmaajo :mjlol: They will forever complain from their dusty tuulo about Villa Somalia. It doesn't matter who the president is

May be they would of preffered the return of Farmaajo :mjlol: They will forever complain from their dusty tuulo about Villa Somalia. It doesn't matter who the president is

I'm sick of their complaints. Especially when it was their own fault in the first place.

I'm sick of their complaints. Especially when it was their own fault in the first place.

Do you know what politics is first of all? You keep making the same inane comment everywhere and I am bored of it. Puntland reserves the right to complain, negotiate, protest and so forth and it is working. We will get our share of international funding, and we will not be magan or held hostage by anyone. We got rid of Farmaajo, because he deserved it, and any Kacaanist that gains power, will be defanged, with pleasure. And no, we don't regret it.

Instead of acting like a broken record, why don't you ask your uncles to stop roaming around Garowe, trying to swipe the 'Daarood' card everywhere for relevance. Oradoo dhulkaaga dhiso and stop inserting yourself into affairs that do not concern you.

So
Do you know what politics is first of all? You keep making the same inane comment everywhere and I am bored of it. Puntland reserves the right to complain, negotiate, protest and so forth and it is working. We will get our share of international funding, and we will not be magan or held hostage by anyone. We got rid of Farmaajo, because he deserved it, and any Kacaanist that gains power, will be defanged, with pleasure. And no, we don't regret it.

Instead of acting like a broken record, why don't you ask your uncles to stop roaming around Garowe, trying to swipe the 'Daarood' card everywhere for relevance. Oradoo dhulkaaga dhiso and stop inserting yourself into affairs that do not concern you.
I don’t see Puntland begging anywhere or anyone. In fact, any unbiased observer will clearly see that it was HSM who was begging in his late night communique where he specifically called out PL. He even referred to the β€˜government of PL’ and the β€˜President’ of PL even though his new constitution calls federal state leaders β€˜hogaamiye’ instead of β€˜madaxweyne’.

So

I don’t see Puntland begging anywhere or anyone. In fact, any unbiased observer will clearly see that it was HSM who was begging in his late night communique where he specifically called out PL. He even referred to the β€˜government of PL’ and the β€˜President’ of PL even though his new constitution calls federal state leaders β€˜hogaamiye’ instead of β€˜madaxweyne’.

Both Farmaajo and Culusow withheld Puntland's share of international funding, as a tool to try to force Puntland to give up its rights. But they both lost. I don't know why all of these people think they can make Puntland do anything other than what was agreed in the real constitution of 2012. It's like seeing dwarves squaring up to a giant.

Both Farmaajo and Culusow withheld Puntland's share of international funding, as a tool to try to force Puntland to give up its rights. But they both lost. I don't know why all of these people think they can make Puntland do anything other than what was agreed in the real constitution of 2012. It's like seeing dwarves squaring up to a giant.
Reer PL need to understand that this is actually a good thing for them in the long run. β€˜Cid walba danteeda hagarato’. Some seem to understand this but I think many don’t.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Why does Puntland keep complaining about HSM???

It was PL/Deni votes in 2022 that made HSM President again.
Nope it’s deni tol that stabbed him in the back he lost 20 mp from puntland to farmaajo and khyr if he had those veto he will have been the president

Trending