Hassan Sheikh Begging Puntland to come back.

1714010942521.png

What happened "Loo joojin mayo"? HSM realized Puntland will get it's Share of the International aid directly , a weapon he tried to use in the last two years. Puntland will continue to ignore the Dameer and let him cry inside his amisom bunker.

"Waxaan si gaar ah hoosta uga xariiqayaa in Dawladda Federaalku dadaal farabadan ku bixisay hagaajinta xiriirka wadashaqeyn ee kala dhaxeeya dhammaan Dowlad Goboleedyada si gaar ahna Dowladda Puntland si uu noqdo xiriir sharci ah oo ku salaysan danta dadka iyo dalka, welina waxaa ka go’an Dawladda Federaalku in ay sii wado dadaal kasta oo ay ku hagaajineyso Xiriirka Dawladda Puntaland si dadka Soomaaliyeed u hantaan dawlad Soomaaliyeed oo xaqiijin karta himilooyinkooda Dawladnimo."

What happened "Loo joojin mayo"? HSM realized Puntland will get it's Share of the International aid directly , a weapon he tried to use in the last two years. Puntland will continue to ignore the Dameer and let him cry inside his amisom bunker.
I hope Puntland doesn't fall for his crocodile tears. He wants to come back running to Puntland after he burnt bridges with everyone else.

Jungle

VIP
"Waxaan si gaar ah hoosta uga xariiqayaa in Dawladda Federaalku dadaal farabadan ku bixisay hagaajinta xiriirka wadashaqeyn ee kala dhaxeeya dhammaan Dowlad Goboleedyada si gaar ahna Dowladda Puntland si uu noqdo xiriir sharci ah oo ku salaysan danta dadka iyo dalka, welina waxaa ka go’an Dawladda Federaalku in ay sii wado dadaal kasta oo ay ku hagaajineyso Xiriirka Dawladda Puntaland si dadka Soomaaliyeed u hantaan dawlad Soomaaliyeed oo xaqiijin karta himilooyinkooda Dawladnimo."
He hasn't changed his position at all lol he repeated many times FGS is open for dialogue with PL.

The first sentence of that quote says fgs has put in the effort to open dialogue with puntland. You just bolded the bit where he says we will continue to try for dialogue and apparently this is begging :pachah1:

Jahwareer aa ku dhacay Deni iyo taageradiisa :mjlol:

He hasn't changed his position at all lol he repeated many times FGS is open for dialogue with PL.

The first sentence of that quote says fgs has put in the effort to open dialogue with puntland. You just bolded the bit where he says we will continue to try for dialogue and apparently this is begging :pachah1:

Wasn’t he the one who refused Denis invitation for meeting back in February ? I wonder why the sudden interest in meeting now ? Watch this space on who blinks first

Jungle

VIP
Wasn’t he the one who refused Denis invitation for meeting back in February ? I wonder why the sudden interest in meeting now ? Watch this space on who blinks first
HSM going to Garowe to discuss constitution matters is totally out of the picture. If there is one thing I'm sure about its thats. Eventually Deni will be forced to come to Xamar by the IC or just left out in the cold.

Reer puntland waxe yahiin iyo waxe ismoodeen iskuma dhoowa watch who blinks first kulaha :pachah1:

439011304_983666579792213_9158288727405526179_n.jpg

439893280_983679726457565_4768282829818836627_n.jpg

439032722_983668906458647_2643363626101052122_n.jpg

Cid loo joojin maayo

IC told him to release the budget support for PL which is more than 18 million, now he's saying that aid should be separate from politics.
PL had a meeting with donors in Nairobi and complained how HSM decided to withheld the aid money, so this is his response.
He wanted to use that money as leverage, but from now on, he has to behave like Farmajo did, where PL ministers go to Mogadishu to sign the papers and take their share.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hassan Sh has failed tremendously his legacy will be one of infamy, you can't be against Federalism, 4.5, 1m1v, democracy all in one. He made too many enemies as if he needed more than he already had.

Jungle

VIP
Hassan Sh has failed tremendously his legacy will be one of infamy, you can't be against Federalism, 4.5, 1m1v, democracy all in one. He made too many enemies as if he needed more than he already had.
Ofc its all doom and gloom with you because marexaan are in the political wilderness. If he has made enemies you are definitely the weakest of them all. HSM and Blackie literally run Gedo with their appointments whether it be at local governance or the military/nisa lol I think you are the galgaduud ilkàyar, wax kuuma yaalaan gm eboow md ku xigeenka waa lagaa dhiga mar dhow

Ofc it’s all doom and gloom with you because marexaan are in the political wilderness. If he has made enemies you are definitely the weakest of them all. HSM and Blackie literally run Gedo with their appointments whether it be at local governance or the military/nisa lol I think you are the galgaduud ilkàyar, wax kuuma yaalaan gm eboow md ku xigeenka waa lagaa dhiga mar dhow
Waa runtaa Marexan is the weakest of them all, imagine a suldaan invading tolka privacy by visiting them not invited would go knocking door to door begging ceeb badanaa. I have to agree with you on that. But Ahmed owns Jubaland saxib. Let’s call a spade a spade. The dameeral or “federal” government of Somalia has no jurisdiction over the region Hawiye danab soldiers are not allowed to breathe the oxygen in Jubaland’s atmosphere without Ahmed Madoobe’s consent.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.

What I said few weeks ago!
Deni was invited multiple times since the beginning of 2023 this is not a new policy. He has refused to partake in the process, and will most likely refuse this time as well. I'm sure FGS will welcome him if he changes heart. The constitution will be finished either way.
Hamza is still here and the constitution will be finalised. Deni just wasted two years of PL development on his personal feud with HSM. Good to see the rational heads in PL prevailed.

Trending