Hassan sheekh nearly assassinated

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Yeah but then you have to ask yourself if the risk is worth it :sass1: At 1 point you need to realise enough is enought and you have to step out. Thats why drugdealers always get killed or caught because they don't want to leave when they have the chance to leave
Sxb I’m with you but how do you explain niggas in power for 40 plus years and still want more? Gaddafi, Mobutu, fat Djibouti dude etc. Common sense will tell you to bounce and enjoy what you stole in some Caribbean island

Beesha Hawiye sidee ayuu inanka yar Farmaajo maalinkasta Xamar ku bah dilaa. What happened to the fierce Hawiyes we used to know from back in the days?

Ma Farmaajo ayaay iska qaban karin waayeen??

Beesha Hawiye sidee ayuu inanka yar Farmaajo maalinkasta Xamar ku bah dilaa. What happened to the fierce Hawiyes we used to know from back in the days?

Ma Farmaajo ayaay iska qaban karin waayeen??
I'd guess that they don't want the blame for a potential civil war. They need to get farmaajo though, and ensure the man is locked up for good.

I'd guess that they don't want the blame for a potential civil war. They need to get farmaajo though, and ensure the man is locked up for good.
Yacni we need someone that forcefully unite Somalis willing or not. Somaliland, Puntland, qashinlands, bacbacland. You motherfu***ckers yall the same. Reer IQ68, the world has left you whilst you arguing about shitty towns and dusty lands. Instead of working with each other increasing Human development index and GDP and build business and conquering east Africa economically and politically. We would be respected everywhere.

Yacni we need someone that forcefully unite Somalis willing or not. Somaliland, Puntland, qashinlands, bacbacland. You motherfu***ckers yall the same. Reer IQ68, the world has left you whilst you arguing about shitty towns and dusty lands. Instead of working with each other increasing Human development index and GDP and build business and conquering east Africa economically and politically. We would be respected everywhere.
Who's gonna force anything, farmaajo?:drakekidding:

Farmaajo is finished, and his supporters can keep crying for the days of old

"farmajo is powerless roble is in charge"
"farmajo trying to kill qoslaaye"
pick one :heh:
Not that hard to launch assassination attacks, especially since the LS troops aren't there. Doesn't really equal power, petty criminals try it all the time

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wheres the mighty Badbaado Qaran First they say Farmaajo is powerless now hes a killer pick one :mjlol:

If any walanwayn try to force Somaliland in any way, we will throw you back to the abyss of the 1990's.

The Somali Republic consisted of Somalia and Somaliland, Somaliland left for 30 years ago it's Somalia that is in deep shit - get you own shit together and stop dragging us in it.

Let me point out the obvious. Everyone knows the politicians drive around in bullet proof cars. Add to that, hsm has many bodyguards. No person whod want to assassinate anyone would be this dumb. My guess is probably an accident or just a plot hsm made up to look like a victim.

Marehan are the kingmakers in Somalia. They have cucked hawiye and kablalah and shoot up their opposition envoys.

@TekNiKo why not replace farmaajo with another Sade who's "opposition" to Farmaajo just to entertain and give the people a new face:silanyosmile:

If any walanwayn try to force Somaliland in any way, we will throw you back to the abyss of the 1990's.

The Somali Republic consisted of Somalia and Somaliland, Somaliland left for 30 years ago it's Somalia that is in deep shit - get you own shit together and stop dragging us in it.
Nacnac 😒

"HSM is playing 5d chess, he shot himself"
dankfoil.png

While Somaliland Have Safe Elections Niggaz In Xamar Are Shooting Up A Fm President Once A Mooreyaan Always A Mooreyaan I Guess

giphy.gif

I respect that. But still if you have the amount of money he made. Why would you still wanna be in somalia. If you can litterly go anywhere in the world. Espacially if you are the former president of somalia why would you stay in xamar.The former president of mexico lives in los Angeles. And mexico is 10 times better to live in then somalia :mjdontkno:
Maybe he loves his country or maybe you are not well informed about his personal finance. Repent brother spreading lies is very unislamic.
:browtf:

Marehan are the kingmakers in Somalia. They have cucked hawiye and kablalah and shoot up their opposition envoys.

@TekNiKo why not replace farmaajo with another Sade who's "opposition" to Farmaajo just to entertain and give the people a new face:silanyosmile:
A Garhajis saying others are cucked? Really? :comeon:

I hope HSM learned his lesson ,when he was in office he overlooked the importance of xamar and helped build his state galmaduug ,sws and his reer abtiyals H/s and totally neglecting Mogadishu and then wonders why he dosnt get the support he truly deserves from the banadiri subclans. He build the best university in Mogadishu and during his reign banadir thrived economically .

If he gave banadir its state they wouldve elected their own leader instead of having filish nephews , the gedoans and Robles cousins gunning for him.

Trending