Hassan Mahats Girlfriend

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The amount of times I’ve seen Helen mentioned. She’s not even on this forum :snoop:

Nah it is just many members on here are just obbssed with @Hassan mahat , I swear he is either the biggest troll in Sspot history or just plain honest guy, both Sspot male and female wouldn't leave him alone.

Shit just tittle your Threads "Hassan Mahat did this" and it is trending in an hour, the reason is his controversial Islamic views and dating the Jewish girl.

For someone reason the in€els on Sspot don't buy him having a Jewish GF and also his claim of being a Muslim and then disses Islam , he got Sspot so Litt even the once that signed up today know about Helen. :pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:damn: War kadaa, ma noli. A lot of people don’t know that. Stop exposing me.
a land whale with an shaloma fetish
Skjermbilde 2020-11-21 kl. 04.37.06.png

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Wallahi, she doesn’t waste money on stupid stuff. One time she told me, she was gonna take us out on a good date, I was expecting a good at restaurant but she straight up pulled slices of bread, strawberry jam and bottles of water from her bag. :kendrickcry:She was like “ why waste money”
she doesn't like you nor respect you if she doesn't even get you pizza. la howla miskeen. you're so celibate you resort to finding a flat ass yahuud who treats you like shit just to be loved.