Hassan Mahats Girlfriend

@Hassan mahat famous gf Helen has a message for the sspot youth.
345F9AB5-E051-4C44-8A81-192030443907.jpeg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Now i understand why this nigga hassan was defanding helen to the point not going friday prayer

cuz this nigga was the chasin the jew lacag

68 iq sspot, hassan was playing 4d chess with us all time he knew she was gonna unite with her ppl in 1945 :drakelaugh:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Now i understand why this nigga hassan was defanding helen to the point not going friday prayer

cuz this nigga was the chasin the jew lacag

68 iq sspot, hassan was playing 4d chess with us all time he knew she was gonna unite with her ppl in 1945 :drakelaugh:
Wallahi, she doesn’t waste money on stupid stuff. One time she told me, she was gonna take us out on a good date, I was expecting a good at restaurant but she straight up pulled slices of bread, strawberry jam and bottles of water from her bag. :kendrickcry:She was like “ why waste money”

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Wallahi, she doesn’t waste money on stupid stuff. One time she told me, she was gonna take us out on a good date, I was expecting a good at restaurant but she straight up pulled slices of bread, strawberry jam and bottles of water from her bag. :kendrickcry:She was like “ why waste money”
is this why you eat sonkor with plain pasta??!!!

Trending