Hassan Dahir Aweys has called for the killing of Abdirahman Abdishakur

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe this guy is not a good politician nor good for the country but he is entitled to his opinion and no one should ever have the right to kill someone based on their opinion. Instead those who disagree with him should challenge him through a debate or a lecture :)

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
AA Is a well known fag. We shouldn't even bother with him. But the problem comes with Somalis who are attacking Islam under the guise of being anti salfisjm and women rights.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AA Is a well known fag. We shouldn't even bother with him. But the problem comes with Somalis who are attacking Islam under the guise of being anti salfisjm and women rights.
This will open the doorway for feminism and toxic ideologies. Women in Somalia can do a lot. Arguing that they are oppressed and need the full rights granted to western women. Is basically saying we want our women to resemble them. Western women are killing their nations. We don't need to emulate anything other than what the prophet advised.

Stating that women don't have rights in SL and somalia. Is just an excuse to create a rift between the gender balance in islam and is a doorway for over indulgence and immorality. Western females are not good role models.

Tukraq

VIP
I believe this guy is not a good politician nor good for the country but he is entitled to his opinion and no one should ever have the right to kill someone based on their opinion. Instead those who disagree with him should challenge him through a debate or a lecture :)
How in the world are you disagreeing with him for a terrorist? What he said is 100 percent correct no debate possible, women are a majority of our population and deserve at least equal representation in the parliament, never thought you’d be against this for terrorist sympathizers

Tukraq

VIP
Why? why fight for a backwards mentality especially when the man is evil? i don't agree with political assasinations, but his own qabil need to check this traitor.

:bell:
Where are you getting traitor from? We’re asking somalia where every politician is foreign owned, why not also call the Qatari assets like failmaajo as “traitors” when they commit high treason taking foreign funding, there is no real concept of traitor here

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Where are you getting traitor from? We’re asking somalia where every politician is foreign owned, why not also call the Qatari assets like failmaajo as “traitors” when they commit high treason taking foreign funding, there is no real concept of traitor here
They don't actively sell our resources and undermine somali progress just so they can loot the country. When farmaajo does that then i'll be the first to accuse him. As for funding i don't approve of it but somalia is weak and needs it for now.

Tukraq

VIP
They don't actively sell our resources and undermine somali progress just so they can loot the country. When farmaajo does that then i'll be the first to accuse him. As for funding i don't approve of it but somalia is weak and needs it for now.
Treason is treason, he’s already leased our sea and oil blocks which is worse then the maritime from a worth/financial perspective, if there all treasonous why only call one out? Because he’s not your cousin? You don’t stand on principles and are a hypocrite

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Treason is treason, he’s already leased our sea and oil blocks which is worse then the maritime from a worth/financial perspective, if there all treasonous why only call one out? Because he’s not your cousin? You don’t stand on principles and are a hypocrite
Somehow i don't trust sources from this site. They always seem to get debunked. Farmaajo is not perfect and his english is horrendous, but he is doing a good job and so are his advisors. When news comes out about the oil blocks then we'll see if your right.

With all due respect the chinese were already illegally fishing. At least now they pay us for it.

Tukraq

VIP
Somehow i don't trust sources from this site. They always seem to get debunked. Farmaajo is not perfect and his english is horrendous, but he is doing a good job and so are his advisors. When news comes out about the oil blocks then we'll see if your right.

With all due respect the chinese were already illegally fishing. At least now they pay us for it.
Chinese are killing our maritime ecosystems and fishing our waters to extinction like they’ve done around the world to feed there billions, this is a multi billion market which the local population should be eating off of especially since we go through famines instead treasonously they can’t as Chinese now have the papers of ownership through lease of our national waters, all this for a mere million dollars, treason at its finest, the oil will be handled treasonously regardless read what they want to do, sell our oil blocks to foreign companies, what other major oil producing nation is doing that? Check Saudi/US/Canada, they sell oil not oil blocks where your practically losing all the money, they want us to be in an Iran pre coup situation where Britain owned there oil blocks

Trending

Latest posts