Hassan Ali Khaire, most likely the next president of Somalia.

It seems like a running situation in Somalia where the previous prime minister becomes president. Hassan Ali Khaires EU and Russia connections mean he will no doubt plow through the next elections with a win.

He is also the only opposition leader who has not publicly been qabilist unlike HSM and AA. I have a strong feeling he will win. It's a fight between him and Farmaajo.

Remember last year when EU and UN went haywire after his ousting:

Also in 2018 he was a major reason for 100 million euro investment into the budget by EU

He is also heavily in the oil sector and will push for oil production in Somalia.

In many ways he is more competent, connected and progressive then Farmaajo. I would be glad for him to become president.

When it comes to Somalia's internal affairs and election these western nations EU and USA have no say, in fact the small nation Qatar has more influence then all those western nations combined.

And within internal Somalia the ball is in our HG court, on who becomes the next President, we are the kingmakers when it comes to elections, we elected HSM in 2013, and like wise we elected Farmaajo in 2017, and today it's us who will be electioneering and maneuvering the election because all bribe money within the election will be controlled by us, as the Election affairs and it's security is now under our complete control we shall choose the next President, atm now we are just pushing for more power from Farmaajo like handing us over the security of all the Nation.

And by the way the states are the ones who have power here, no longer elders who will be choosing the MPs who will than be electing the president.

1619949472707.png

This government of MX Farmaajo and HG Rooble already has combined 200+MPs from their allied states.

As for kheire I doubt very much, HG sxb may forgive you short-term but will never forget your transgressions forever, kheire the kuwait has no support from us.

Last edited:
When it comes to Somalia's internal affairs and election these western nations EU and USA have no say, in fact the small nation Qatar has more influence then all those western nations combined.

And within internal Somalia the ball is in our HG court, on who becomes the next President, we are the kingmakers when it comes to elections, we elected HSM in 2013, and like wise we elected Farmaajo in 2017, and today it's us who will be electioneering and maneuvering the election because all bribe money will be controlled by us, as the Election affairs and it's security is now under our complete control, now we are just pushing for more power from Farmaajo like handing us over the security of all the Nation.

And by the way the states are the ones who have power here, no longer elder who will be choosing the MPs who will be electing the president.

View attachment 183077

This government of MX Farmaajo and HG Rooble already has combined 200+MPs from their allied states.

As for kheire I doubt very much, HG sxb may forgive you short-term but will never forget your transgressions forever, kheire the kuwait has no support from us.
US and EU fund most of our budget saxib they have full control over the country. I believe they will have alot of influence in the next election by bribing ministers to support Khayre.

As for HG, isn't the HG vote split? Do they want the prime ministerial role or the presidency?

Weren't the militias who attacked neighbourhoods HG?

What did Kheire do against HG?

Kheyre is in the running but I think Guelle or Deni have a better chance.
Deni is running for the presidency?

Wouldn't Deni weaken the federal government and strengthen Puntland? It seems weird that he would want to be president when he is anti FGS.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Deni is running for the presidency?

Wouldn't Deni weaken the federal government and strengthen Puntland? It seems weird that he would want to be president when he is anti FGS.

Shadow candidate who has IC support, if he won he could finalize confederation/devolution of FGS powers so that could be an incentive to do it.

US and EU fund most of our budget saxib they have full control over the country. I believe they will have alot of influence in the next election by bribing ministers to support Khayre.

As for HG, isn't the HG vote split? Do they want the prime ministerial role or the presidency?

Weren't the militias who attacked neighbourhoods HG?

What did Kheire do against HG?

Kkkk you are joking right about HG votes being split, 1 HG individual called Ahmed Fiqi alone had 47mps votes and voted them all with Farmaajo after they both agreed that HG will be the PM but farmaajo reneged our agreement

1619950527995.png

Sxb when it comes to election there is reason why HGs are called kingmakers because not only do we have our own MPs votes but also many allies MPs votes

Kheyre is in the running but I think Guelle or Deni have a better chance.

I agree Deni has better chance than those you mentioned simply because he already has PL votes of 37 and jubaland votes, the candidates today are all scrambling to get the States to side with them just as Shariif invited both GM and HS to convince them to give him their States votes.

1619951307354.png

So far The only states that have their MPs full votes are GM, PL, and KG, the rest like JL, HS and SL are fractured their votes are not unified at all.

GM votes kulahaa waryaa we Waceysle will vote for our son Dahir Ghelle and Murusade will vote for their son Kheyre and Marexaans will vote for their aabo Farmaajo. Thats already almost half of GM votes lol. You are a walking troll.
:dead:

GM votes kulahaa waryaa we Waceysle will vote for our son Dahir Ghelle and Murusade will vote for their son Kheyre and Marexaans will vote for their aabo Farmaajo. Thats already almost half of GM votes lol. You are a walking troll.
:dead:

Walahi I hate those who talk shit with no facts, next time waryaa come with facts if you gonna face me.

And also what waceysle, you mean those under Alshabaab and where will be these waceysle be chosen from???

Ooooh that's right these waceysle are already chosen waa loyal subject of the HG I mean Galmudug kkkk, all Galmudug Clans MPs will be chosen by us HG in Dhusomareeb!

1619951826615.png

In all seriousness Waceysle is Galmudug affair, this is not Jowhar where Abgaal run amok we have system here in Galmudug :lol:

Last edited:
Kkkk you are joking right about HG votes being split, 1 HG individual called Ahmed Fiqi alone had 47mps votes and voted them all with Farmaajo after they both agreed that HG will be the PM but farmaajo reneged our agreement

View attachment 183080

Sxb when it comes to election there is reason why HGs are called kingmakers because not only do we have our own MPs votes but also many allies MPs votes
Interesting , my Eedo and Habyars's children are all HG and live in Xamar. I think HG supports a strong FGS as it will benefit them economically and they have already benefited from the growth in Xamar over the last 10 years.

So you see Farmaajo winning in the next elections , However if Farmaajo wins again we will see a 1P1V implemented meaning that HG power disappears. Why would they then support Farmaajo and not someone who wants to keep the status quo?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Khayre should've ran his campaign parallel to Madasha not perpidincular. He has ruined his chances absolutely after siding with those losers. I would have supported him if he was an independent leader.

Walahi I hate those who talk shit with no facts, next waryaa come with facts if you gonna face me.

And also what waceysle, you mean those under Alshabaab and where will be these waceysle be chosen???

Ooooh that's right these waceysle are already chosen waa loyal subject of the HG I mean Galmudug kkkk

View attachment 183088

In all seriousness Waceysle is Galmudug affair, this is not Jowhar where Abgaal run amok we have system here :lol:
What system? Stop lying to yourself Waceysle and their senators and mps will vote for their tol. You dont choose them nor do you have a say in who will they vote for if you could controls us there woud'lve been Galmudug flag in Ceeldheer by now. Dont think you can take a dig at me.
:drakekidding:
And you must be dumb that list is for the irrelevant GM parliament not the mps from GM in the federal parliament. There will be 37mps from GM in the national parliament. We both know Murusade+MX+Waceysle make half of those mps. I brought that up in the first place to remind you that ppl that live in glass houses shouldnt be throwing rocks.

Last edited:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I agree Deni has better chance than those you mentioned simply because he already has PL votes of 37 and jubaland votes, the candidates today are all scrambling to get the States to side with them just as Shariif invited both GM and HS to convince them to give him their States votes.

View attachment 183084

So far The only states that have their MPs full votes are GM, PL, and KG, the rest like JL, HS and SL are fractured their votes are not unified at all.
If 1M1V starts with the next election SL will not vote.