:)
VIP
IMG_7417.JPG
:heh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Very ugly girl though. Theres literally 1000s of sexy good looking somali girls that are too shy to step up, while creatures like this are made ubiquitous and displayed everywhere

I cringe every time i see her :tacky:

These "high fashion" stylists & makeup artist don't know how to style people who need more help. Halima Aden & this girl are good at doing their own makeup & styling, but they look like shit when they leave it to these horrible makeup artists :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If the Dinka Sudanis can be models then our xusul baruur xalimos can also be models. The world is our oyster (hilib Ari) in her case.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What a nacas wallahi, I don't like it when Somalis tear each other down. :bell: So many non-Somalis laughing with him as well. An Arab guy (a so called dhegocas) came to her defense though.
I said this in a previous thread but these ajnabis getting involved in Somali drama online just goes to show are unnecessarily big it all gets, and oftentimes it is divided by gender. An ajnabi will come for Somali girls and the boys cheer, an ajnabi will come for Somali boys and the girls cheer.
:kanyehmm:

And don't get me started on Somalis who let ajnabis in on jokes and encourage them to talk shit
:noneck:

Merca

Inactive.
I said this in a previous thread but these ajnabis getting involved in Somali drama online just goes to show are unnecessarily big it all gets, and oftentimes it is divided by gender. An ajnabi will come for Somali girls and the boys cheer, an ajnabi will come for Somali boys and the girls cheer.
:kanyehmm:

And don't get me started on Somalis who let ajnabis in on jokes and encourage them to talk shit
:noneck:
Looool, every ajnabi that I've come across knew different Somali jokes, AND their Somali friends are the ones who teach them! 'Rise and banana' jokes are the popular ones, followed by the forehead comments and pirate jokes as well. And you'll see random middle eastern guys yelling 'waryaa' at small kids, it's freaking irritating.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Looool, every ajnabi that I've come across knew different Somali jokes, AND their Somali friends are the ones who teach them! 'Rise and banana' jokes are the popular ones, followed by the forehead comments and pirate jokes as well. And you'll see random middle eastern guys yelling 'waryaa' at small kids, it's freaking irritating.
I've read about the waryaa thing but I couldn't believe my eyes when I did. I also read that "nayaa" was yelled at Somali girls too.
:ileycry:

I mean there's being comfortable with yourself and there's letting yourself and your people be the butt of a joke behind your back. It's Somali coonery, I tell ya
:snoop:

I had an asian say abaha wass to me :mjlol:
Shocked tf out of me

That is normal if u meet someone who knows a lot of somali people in sweden. Its like your a walking joke to them. They speak to you as if you're below them & say every somali word they've been taught every single time you bump into eachother. U can tell how they view somalis as a running joke, all because of the stupid somalis who have no sense of pride uffff. I'm like nigga do i know u? What you do is you ignore them until they realize u ain't a playin :ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts