Has your father ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
said to you “I love you”

It’s bizarre for them to say it.

But I do get it. Being that soft to your child/ son would put him on the road to qoomuLuudhnimo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Maybe if your dad told you he loved you, you would be normal.

He is beneath us. Leave the deceased alone.

I am just fine. I am a Somali and I have mental issues just like all of us Somalis. How else are we the world record holder as the longest failed state of any nation in the history of nations.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yes numerous times, . Showing your son love and affection will lead to him being a savage like warrior to defend his people and the land....it’s what makes me the vicious cunsuri that I am.

It’s the dulbahante way. DC229F72-B647-4EB2-BB0F-B8D07D36DD3C.png

I tell my father I love him daily over the phone and vice verca. Some fathers just lack naxarees, Allah is the one puts mercy in some hearts and berefts it in others.

He is beneath us. Leave the deceased alone.

I am just fine. I am a Somali and I have mental issues just like all of us Somalis. How else are we the world record holder as the longest failed state of any nation in the history of nations.
That would be congo still both of them loool

Yes numerous times, . Showing your son love and affection will lead to him being a savage like warrior to defend his people and the land....it’s what makes me the vicious cunsuri that I am.

It’s the dulbahante way.View attachment 74586
My way is that i am crazy and always was told to be a man since birth so i been looking for a vessel to get prego for decades now

Not good to be soft to your son or you might walk in on him one day playing dress up with your nieces

Congo brazzaville is producing chinese phones, it isnt a failed nation, they are semi wealthy(on African standards) thnx to oil.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its unnatural for Somalis to express lovey dovey feelings. I mean, my parents never acknowledged they were in love. I remember distinctively my mom saying, marriage is not for love, it is for having babies. Sex is not even acknowledged. If mom sees man and woman kiss in a TV scene, she always says---animals are more decent than gaalos. U dont see animals kiss and exchange saliva's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending