Has your brother married dead gorgeous chick that u feel you can't live up 2 that standard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

A female told me this ones:dwill:
I know I don't talk alot but why a serial killer:dwill:
She wanted to know why I'm quite:hmm:
Bandit it's true though. Most serial killers and psychopaths are the quiet ones. The quiet snake bites the hardest. Wait you're a quiet person IRL? I would have never guessed.

Q

Queen Carawelo

What if they're just shy.. and that's why they're quiet?

I'm very quiet and shy in real life.

Wait you're also shy and quiet? Damn.

If you're shy and quiet why would you want a quiet and shy person? Wouldn't it bore you?

I'm inbetween so I like inbetween people. Not quiet or loud. Someone who can look me in the eyes and have a long convo with me without shouting or screaming..

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit it's true though. Most serial killers and psychopaths are the quiet ones. The quiet snake bites the hardest. Wait you're a quiet person IRL? I would have never guessed.
Yes i am also am shy person to some extent:oops: though I do speak my mind alot and have a short fuse and tend to go off rather easily:gunsmiley:
I think your fear comes from the unknown which is what most people fear since you know nothing of us you assume were up to no good trust me the less people know about you the better my family and friends know nothing about me also your right that most people like me are cold blood I am one:ummhmsmiley:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yes i am also am shy person to some extent:oops: though I do speak my mind alot and have a short fuse and tend to go off rather easily:gunsmiley:
I think your fear comes from the unknown which is what most people fear since you know nothing of us you assume were up to no good trust me the less people know about you the better my family and friends know nothing about me also your right that most people like me are cold blood I am one:ummhmsmiley:

Mfw+shelves+are+lined+with+boxes+of+varying+shapes+and+_a80bc61a8fcb12fa6ac12838fb26b827.jpg

You sound like a serial killer. And you admit to being cold blooded.

If you're shy and quiet why would you want a quiet and shy person? Wouldn't it bore you?

I'm inbetween so I like inbetween people. Not quiet or loud. Someone who can look me in the eyes and have a long convo with me without shouting or screaming..

You're talking to someone who sits bed on entire Sundays using my phone from morning to night.

I'm never bored

Bro you ain't alone..brother kid beat me a while back and now got the best looking chick in the family ..for a min I thought I had it

:mjcry:

Its not wrong to admire your brothers wife. :denzelnigga:

Do I want her? f*ck no. Do I imagine my brother hitting that? f*ck yeah. Am I happy for the nigga? f*ck yeah yeah. :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending