Has this ever happened to any of you guys?

Qali

Certified Pimp.
When an caddaan friend talks to you about their preference for madow guys, or how much they want a mixed kid? :damn:

Wallahi it gets so awkward, I don't even know what I should reply with, "I too fetishise mixed kids with loose curls and tan skin, ah, also can't forget how much I lust after BBC" :dead::faysalwtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These women are weird and should have kids, at least the mixed ones. Imagine saying to your kid "I just had sex with your father, solely for my fetish for mixed kids"

I'm confused by people who go with people for the sake of how their future children will look
Mixed kids doesn't always equal cute or that specific look :manny:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I'm confused by people who go with people for the sake of how their future children will look
Mixed kids doesn't always equal cute or that specific look :manny:
Preach! And then they be shocked when their kid doesn't turn out how they want them to look :mjlol:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
These women are weird and should have kids, at least the mixed ones. Imagine saying to your kid "I just had sex with your father, solely for my fetish for mixed kids"
Yikes, I would be ashamed of myself if I were their parent :faysalwtf:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
This cadaan girl i was dating was something b4 we didnt even date first night we was talking she began talking about sticks length of it how was my height and the fetish she had with somali/black guys n hated the white guys, but i couldnt do anything her father was racist bosnian so she said lets wait till he leaves to somewhere else then we can netflix n chill keep in mind it takes 50 min to her house with car, so she said lets do it in ur house instead but my family will roast the shit of her ceeb, so we had nowhere to go :jcoleno:

but she invited me to party so we can do it peacefully but my dumb ass was talking to someone else so i refused to come she got mad didnt call for 3 weeks, np since since i had side chick, so she called then fourth week n began calaacal how i never meet her n that time we didnt do anything since was in coffe n when i secured a place u didnt show up she said, so she insisted that she come my house n meet my parents, like hell na even if they before n hooyo is miskiin already she invites her co workers home sometimes to have a shaax, so she woulnt mind but it was ceeb,:dead:

so we changed the plan to her housen n wait till her racist dad leaves n finally waan fure the side chick guess i felt bad for her,tamam right? This bosnian nacasad girl got suspicios cuz why i woulnt show all time n do it already so guess what the do behind my back, call my friend who we r really close ( they know each other they were in same class for 2 years) so she asks him does captain hooyada have a girl, that nigga says yes then tells exatcly who which school she go btw they both go same school n even have some classed together, sho got so pissef that i never seen her again,n coulnt do anything with the side cuz u i fired her with sadax dhalqadovso karma hit me hard:francis:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This cadaan girl i was dating was something b4 we didnt even date first night we was talking she began talking about sticks length of it how was my height and the fetish she had with somali/black guys n hated the white guys, but i couldnt do anything her father was racist bosnian so she said lets wait till he leaves to somewhere else then we can netflix n chill keep in mind it takes 50 min to her house with car, so she said lets do it in ur house instead but my family will roast the shit of her ceeb, so we had nowhere to go :jcoleno:

but she invited me to party so we can do it peacefully but my dumb ass was talking to someone else so i refused to come she got mad didnt call for 3 weeks, np since since i had side chick, so she called then fourth week n began calaacal how i never meet her n that time we didnt do anything since was in coffe n when i secured a place u didnt show up she said, so she insisted that she come my house n meet my parents, like hell na even if they before n hooyo is miskiin already she invites her co workers home sometimes to have a shaax, so she woulnt mind but it was ceeb,:dead:

so we changed the plan to her housen n wait till her racist dad leaves n finally waan fure the side chick guess i felt bad for her,tamam right? This bosnian nacasad girl got suspicios cuz why i woulnt show all time n do it already so guess what the ***** do behind my back, call my friend who we r really close ( they know each other they were in same class for 2 years) so she asks him does captain hooyada have a girl, that nigga says yes then tells exatcly who which school she go btw they both go same school n even have some classed together, sho got so pissef that i never seen her again,n coulnt do anything with the side cuz u i fired her with sadax dhalqadovso karma hit me hard:francis:
Wareer badana :mindblown:

Qali

Certified Pimp.

so we changed the plan to her housen n wait till her racist dad leaves n finally waan fure the side chick guess i felt bad for her,tamam right? This bosnian nacasad girl got suspicios cuz why i woulnt show all time n do it already so guess what the ***** do behind my back, call my friend who we r really close ( they know each other they were in same class for 2 years) so she asks him does captain hooyada have a girl, that nigga says yes then tells exatcly who which school she go btw they both go same school n even have some classed together, sho got so pissef that i never seen her again,n coulnt do anything with the side cuz u i fired her with sadax dhalqadovso karma hit me hard:francis:
What a story :banderas::mybusiness:

Trending

Latest posts