Has the Feminist movement been hijacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Initially the feminist movement was initiated to provide equity not "equality" since males and females are far from equals per-se. I think many have misunderstood what it means to be a feminist.:yacadiim:

Insert your two cents!
Dr. Dhoobe

1. I think it has been hijacked from the start by a fake-well-meaning type who pretend (actually believe??) that the world is equal therefore there is no need for feminism. From that starting point, it's easy for meninists and the like to act like men are under attack from feminists.
  2. Feminism was created to help white women reach the status of straight, white men. Likewise with gay rights. At the end of the day, all diversity measures put in place, from post-secondary to the workplace, will only benefit white women.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
  1. I think it has been hijacked from the start by a fake-well-meaning type who pretend (actually believe??) that the world is equal therefore there is no need for feminism. From that starting point, it's easy for meninists and the like to act like men are under attack from feminists.
  2. Feminism was created to help white women reach the status of straight, white men. Likewise with gay rights. At the end of the day, all diversity measures put in place, from post-secondary to the workplace, will only benefit white women.

Interesting, I've read about your 2nd point awhile ago. I'm noticing a lot of young muslim girls becoming feminists but they don't know what they're fighting for. I'm all for women getting fair treatment but this neo feminist movement makes me cringe

I hope Somali women continue to pursue the ideals of feminism. Everyone should feel empowered and aware of how power works.

What makes me sick is dark-skinned people caping for the privileges of white men.

Dhoobe!!!! I thought you were cool!!! Feminist was and is about equality and is very much needed now to show that women should NOT be treated as second-class citizens. @Samawada said it perfectly, everyone deserves to live life to the fullest. I'm for equal rights and opportunities for women and it shocks me that you are not Dhoobe!

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Dhoobe!!!! I thought you were cool!!! Feminist was and is about equality and is very much needed now to show that women should NOT be treated as second-class citizens. @Samawada said it perfectly, everyone deserves to live life to the fullest. I'm for equal rights and opportunities for women and it shocks me that you are not Dhoobe!

I think you misunderstood me. I'm for equity ie fair representation in everyway. When I mentioned us not being equal, it's true. Down to the chromosome we are not the same. Therefor we cannot be fully equal and there will always be things women are more capable of doing then men and vice versa. Equity fills the void by allowing justness and fairness in those things women and men are not equal in by nature

I think you misunderstood me. I'm for equity ie fair representation in everyway. When I mentioned us not being equal, it's true. Down to the chromosome we are not the same. Therefor we cannot be fully equal and there will always be things women are more capable of doing then men and vice versa. Equity fills the void by allowing justness and fairness in those things women and men are not equal in by nature

Feminism strives for fair treatment within a country. I am a women and Islam is a religion i hold very dearly. I fast, pray, read the Quran and do many other things just as would a good Muslim man would do. I ultimately believe that, to Allah, we as Muslims are equal in his eyes whether we are a man or a women. I'm a Muslim feminist and I am a women after all. The Quran does not mention a women should not educate herself, the Quran does not mention a women must have FGM and most of all the Quran, literally says that we are the same .

2cegmir.jpg

These are the reasons why I am a feminist and its sad that you look at it in a physical sense with the obvious differences of both sexes. Our differences should not be factor whether someone gets to have privileges or not. I don't understand why you think such things makes the feminist movement seem hijacked? Please note that I am also not trolling, if a discussion is what you want great- but be civil.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Who sets the limitations for feminists? When i say the feminist ideology has been hijacked I mean there a people using it to further other agendas. Such as questioning the hijaab in Islam, having women lead men in prayers etc. I seen it on this forum and in real life. From what I read of the early days of feminism it was used in the west so women can take important roles in the government and the workforce. Nowadays it seems like it's used to cause confusion in a household and destroy the foundation of every home (The Mother)

Who sets the limitations for feminists? When i say the feminist ideology has been hijacked I mean there a people using it to further other agendas. Such as questioning the hijaab in Islam, having women lead men in prayers etc. I seen it on this forum and in real life. From what I read of the early days of feminism it was used in the west so women can take important roles in the government and the workforce. Nowadays it seems like it's used to cause confusion in a household and destroy the foundation of every home (The Mother)

You know as much as I do, that is just pure bullshit. Whats written in the Qu'ran are rules and that goes against Islam. As for feminism furthering agendas, you're right and I see it too. But something that causes destruction is not progress, it's quite the opposite really. If men and the whole family foundation are affected by it, I honestly would not see that as progress. We need to focus on building strong foundations within our (U.S.A) economy so that a single teenage mother should not have to be rewarded more money from the government rather than if she were married with a child.

Feminism has not been "hijacked" bro. You're just seeing the final steps of its agenda unfold before your eyes. Much like its true master and architect the accursed one it started off as something very benign and harmless on the surface. The people would have never accepted it if it was pushed in the form it is today. But like its master it abided its time and giving the generations small doses and slowly introducing a handful of radical ideas every generation. Shaytan couldn't convince the first generations to start worshiping idols but had to guide the successive generations very slowly to the point where the idea was introduced it was far too late and not seen as radical anymore.

Feminism is a movement that was designed to tear asunder the moral fabric and traditional heritage of a nation or civilization. It aims to remove the father from the home, destroy the nuclear family which is the lifeblood of any thriving civilization, and replace the state to serve the role of the father. It aims to destroy marriage and has promoted hook up culture and promiscuity a la the sexual revolution. When you break away the moral fabric that promotes men and women to engage in zina you also break their ability to have lifelong and satisfying marriages. It is a scientific fact that both men and women are designed to pair bond though the feminists and marxists animals will try to fight it. One of the consequences of this fact is the more sexual partners a man or woman has the more their ability to pair bond and stay with their partner falls off. After only one partner it decreases at an exponential rate. The scientists noted this is much more pronounced in women then it is in the men. Then we wonder why the divorce rate is so high???

Secondly the economic aspects and implications are huge. When looking at a movement it is logical to always look at who is bankrolling it. There are many players here I wont mention to give fuel to the charlatans and you should do your research on this matter but one of these players were the amoral capitalists. Like all business owners they are always looking for ways to reduce their overhead costs and decrease the wages they need to pay their employees. Wouldnt it be logical to then bankroll a movement that would allow the entrance of the other half of the population into the workforce to drive up supply and hence massively deflate your own costs while increasing profits ??? The only issue is this has massive social issues this causes that wont affect you too much but will definitely impact your children and grandchildren who inherit the business. They didn't care as they wanted to make a quick buck. The end goal will end up looking something like Japan. When you have a high supply of work drones and therefore stagnant wages along with increasing difficulty to move up the career ladder you end up with a population of disenfranchised young men checking out of society because they can no longer afford the required necessities to provide and sustain a family. Feminism always results in lowered fertility rates that are often below replacement and this is what is also happening in Japan. The entire state is now mainly old people primarily old women that just cannot be sustained by the younger generations. Things are getting so bad that the finance minister apologized for "joking" that the old people should die off to save the state money. The western countries sort of delayed this massive problem through immigration but over time they will have to face this issue head on.

I can speak on this for days but I'll write the last important aspect that needs to be covered on this movement: Its support to acceptance of practically every evil we see in these societies. From widespread zina, drug use, widespread homosexuality, transexuals, the breakdown of marriage, widespread single motherhood dependent on the state, feminized young men that don't know how to become heads of households, confused and depressed young women that cannot find a compatible husband, and many more. The entire "do whatever you want" philosophy that has been the case for the past 40 years in these countries and used to break down all cherished traditional values that made these countries great in the first place were championed in part by the feminist academics. Ask yourself who benefits from this breakdown of morals and traditional values in these countries??? What entity historically thrives on moral relativism and nihilism ??? Because it definitely isn't women. Women now are less happy as a group in the west than ever before in the past despite decades of feminist "progress" as seen here.

Last edited:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Feminism has not been "hijacked" bro. You're just seeing the final steps of its agenda unfold before your eyes. Much like its true master and architect the accursed one it started off as something very benign and harmless on the surface. The people would have never accepted it if it was pushed in the form it is today. But like its master it abided its time and giving the generations small doses and slowly introducing a handful of radical ideas every generation. Shaytan couldn't convince the first generations to start worshiping idols but had to guide the successive generations very slowly to the point where the idea was introduced it was far too late and not seen as radical anymore.

Feminism is a movement that was designed to tear asunder the moral fabric and traditional heritage of a nation or civilization. It aims to remove the father from the home, destroy the nuclear family which is the lifeblood of any thriving civilization, and replace the state to serve the role of the father. It aims to destroy marriage and has promoted hook up culture and promiscuity a la the sexual revolution. When you break away the moral fabric that promotes men and women to engage in zina you also break their ability to have lifelong and satisfying marriages. It is a scientific fact that both men and women are designed to pair bond though the feminists and marxists animals will try to fight it. One of the consequences of this fact is the more sexual partners a man or woman has the more their ability to pair bond and stay with their partner falls off. After only one partner it decreases at an exponential rate. The scientists noted this is much more pronounced in women then it is in the men. Then we wonder why the divorce rate is so high?

Secondly the economic aspects and implications are huge. When looking at a movement it is logical to always look at who is bankrolling it. There are many players here I wont mention to give fuel to the charlatans and you should do your research on this matter but one of these players were the amoral capitalists. Like all business owners they are always looking for ways to reduce their overhead costs and decrease the wages they need to pay their employees. Wouldnt it be logical to then bankroll a movement that would allow the entrance of the other half of the population into the workforce to drive up supply and hence massively deflate your own costs while increasing profits ??? The only issue is this has massive social issues this causes that wont affect you too much but will definitely impact your children and grandchildren who inherit the business. They didn't care as they wanted to make a quick buck. The end goal will end up looking something like Japan. When you have a high supply of work drones and therefore stagnant wages along with increasing difficulty to move up the career ladder you end up with a population of disenfranchised young men checking out of society because they can no longer afford the required necessities to provide and sustain a family. Feminism always results in lowered fertility rates that are often below replacement and this is what is also happening in Japan. The entire state is now mainly old people primarily old women that just cannot be sustained by the younger generations. Things are getting so bad that the finance minister apologized for "joking" that the old people should die off to save the state money. The western countries sort of delayed this massive problem through immigration but over time they will have to face this issue head on.

I can speak on this for days but I'll write the last important aspect that needs to be covered on this movement: Its support to acceptance of practically every evil we see in these societies. From widespread zina, drug use, widespread homosexuality, transexuals, the breakdown of marriage, widespread single motherhood dependent on the state, feminized young men that don't know how to become heads of households, confused and depressed young women that cannot find a compatible husband, and many more. The entire "do whatever you want" philosophy that has been the case for the past 40 years in these countries and used to break down all cherished traditional values that made these countries great in the first place were championed in part by the feminist academics. Ask yourself who benefits from this breakdown of morals and traditional values in these countries??? What entity historically thrives on moral relativism and nihilism ??? Because it definitely isn't women. Women now are less happy as a group in the west than ever before in the past despite decades of feminist "progress" as seen here.

Destroying the household and have the state replace the parents role is the western objective. Have you read the book "Lies my teacher told me" and "weapons of mass instruction" ?? Much of what you said agrees with what's mentioned in that book.

Destroying the household and have the state replace the parents role is the western objective. Have you read the book "Lies my teacher told me" and "weapons of mass instruction" ?? Much of what you said agrees with what's mentioned in that book.

I have not. I'll check it out. Sounds like an interesting book. I have just read a number of articles by objective academics and scientists that eventually went on to be disgraced by the cultural marxists and accused of being "misogynists", "homophobes", and "bigots". Many of them being traditional Christians. They are the last group in these countries with any influence fighting these vanguards of iblis. This is a good article I was reading the other day in how to destroy a culture in five steps.

Just observing the agendas of the popular movements around you is waking people up these days. I have friends I would never even tell half of this stuff to without being accused of being a raging sexist now waking up. Look at the pro-LGBT extreme feminist Black Lives Matter movement. In their "black villages" section, this is what they have to say:

We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

The agenda is real and undeniable. And they will still call you a crazy conspiracy theorist. Apparently these people think there is no dysfunction with black America and that there is nothing wrong with widespread single parent households that are dependent on the state.

There is a ray of light in the darkness though for us Muslims so long as we don't let these satanic ideologies poison our households. As these ideologies hit a critical mass and continue to cause the great decline of the west new world powers will emerge from the rough as the once great influence of the neo-imperialists will be destroyed forever inshallah.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I have not. I'll check it out. Sounds like an interesting book. I have just read a number of articles by objective academics and scientists that eventually went on to be disgraced by the cultural marxists and accused of being "misogynists", "homophobes", and "bigots". Many of them being traditional Christians. They are the last group in these countries with any influence fighting these vanguards of iblis. This is a good article I was reading the other day in how to destroy a culture in five steps.

Just observing the agendas of the popular movements around you is waking people up these days. I have friends I would never even tell half of this stuff to without being accused of being a raging sexist now waking up. Look at the pro-LGBT extreme feminist Black Lives Matter movement. In their "black villages" section, this is what they have to say:

The agenda is real and undeniable. And they will still call you a crazy conspiracy theorist. Apparently these people think there is no dysfunction with black America and that there is nothing wrong with widespread single parent households that are dependent on the state.

There is a ray of light in the darkness though for us Muslims so long as we don't let these satanic ideologies poison our households. As these ideologies hit a critical mass and continue to cause the great decline of the west new world powers will emerge from the rough as the once great influence of the neo-imperialists will be destroyed forever inshallah.

Yeah a friend of mine who was a native canadian and a convert to islam recommended me to read it back in my college days

In the real world we'd have a deep diverse discussion over a cup of chamomile tea. From asharism, wahabism, to a critical analysis of the modern day dajalic system. I keep my deep thoughts concise and limited on the world wide "web":wow1:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i think ur saying we're not the same, which is different from not being equal. not being equal implies one is above the other

Yeah a friend of mine who was a native canadian and a convert to islam recommended me to read it back in my college days

In the real world we'd have a deep diverse discussion over a cup of chamomile tea. From asharism, wahabism, to a critical analysis of the modern day dajalic system. I keep my deep thoughts concise and limited on the world wide "web":wow1:

Haha definitely bro. I always find the deep intellectual types only on the internet and that is where I feel the only place I could express myself and get good feedback. Most of the people I know in the real world are in the classic rat race and dont ever have any time or interest to stand back and question what is going on. Thats materialism for you. Gotta pay that high rent, that car note for your overpriced 5 series, along with your never-ending student and credit card debt. Its clear this was all designed to keep the sheep from ever diverging from the path of the herd and forging their own path. Sometimes I will throw them a small bone to get them to start questioning things and get the ball rolling. Its a technique I have perfected over the years. You dont want to wear the label "conspiracy nut" and give them the full 411 even if they know deep down they cant argue with the facts you present.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

My nigga wrote 4 treatises

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You always giving yourself up Jubba Man

My nigga wrote 4 treatises

You always giving yourself up Jubba Man

Look at how this kacaan atheist cannot even refute a single point I brought up but instead accuses of being some other guy I don't know from Adam. Its too bad for you that your marxist ideology will never return to Somalia alhamdulilah and it was nothing but a resounding failure. You had a good ride but that gravy train won't ever be returning to the country. It's gone for good as are you and your ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending