Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I've tremendous respect for women. Could you imagine having a period every month since hitting puberty? Wallahi I'd go insane. Yet somehow they're still winning. I constantly see more young bright ambitious xalimos who hold mba's, who're fit and are working for top firms. They're single because they haven't found faraxs on their level.

The bitter truth is both women and men have biological clocks. But women's fertility can drop or even go in their 40s.
It is human nature to wanna have kids so if a woman is single in her 30s I wouldn't believe her if she said she's happily single

Imagine a woman having her 1st kid at 37. She would be a menopausal woman when her kid is a teenager

I think it's better for women to have kids young. By the time time they're in their 40s they can rest.
Exactly bro she will be a grandmother by the time her kid graduates uni. Its better for both men and women to marry young, especially women since their biological clock ends fast asf. There are still a lot of smart women sticking to their culture, they will be the winners in the end while the feminists scream where have all the good men gone! When they reach mid 30s lol classic cognitive dissonance

I've tremendous respect for women. Could you imagine having a period every month since hitting puberty? Wallahi I'd go insane. Yet somehow they're still winning. I constantly see more young bright ambitious xalimos who hold mba's, who're fit and are working for top firms. They're single because they haven't found faraxs on their level.
Vice versa most farahs have graduated and are doing well money wise it's not financial reasons sxb these women are struggling to find Mr right aka a faraax that will worship them and move like a simp :mjlol:

99% of people want to have kids if you think not having kids is a good thing then you are brainwashed by the media. Most halimos backhome are more happier with their quality of life compared to the ones working as a wage slave in the west

Have you conducted a survey?
Have you asked every woman?

Lets not assume the thoughts and feelings of women just to further an agenda.

Being a woman who is surrounded by other women, i know that many educated young ladies would rather be single for the rest of their lives, rather than be married to a useless man. This has nothing to do with feminism, but self preservation and respect for ones self.

Have you conducted a survey?
Have you asked every woman?

Lets not assume the thoughts and feelings of women just to further an agenda.

Being a woman who is surrounded by other women, i know that many educated young ladies would rather be single for the rest of their lives, rather than be married to a useless man. This has nothing to do with feminism, but self preservation and respect for ones self.
Well thats tough :ftw9nwa: they can enjoy their Cats

Leave the gals alone. Theyre on average leading less delinquent lifestyles than their male counterparts. Women are not as kacsi as guys so let them stay single and do what pleases them. Theres no coercing someone to do something, sxb.

I am sorry, the Somali women were lonely before the word Feminism was invented. They kicked their husbands out at age 35 & above, live a life of hustling and bustling in the dry desert!. Usually they were married very young, & innocent, by the time they mature, they feel like Farahs cucked them into a life of motherhood and confinement stress. In their 30s they wise up and kick him out! Meanwhile the Farah is looking for the next 14 year old! A messy @Nilotufian cycle!
Or next singlemom to munch n milk off of loool

Kratos

Sonder
It has left women in general lonely but Somali women are also lonely because they are very selective (not a bad thing), hypergamous and they significantly outperform Somali men in education and this is exacerbated by the conflicting tenets of religious-based gender roles and feminism.

Feminism aims to dismantle traditional female gender roles by encouraging women to pursue their own careers and education and to not tie their worth to marriage and motherhood. This can only be done if male gender roles are also dismantled. If women aren't the ones who have to stay at home with the kids anymore, then guess who has to? But while a Western non-muslim woman might be content with being the primary breadwinner of the family, how can a Muslim Somali woman be content with having a husband who earns less and is less educated than her when she's not even supposed to leave the house without a mahram? Imagine you're a Somali woman with a Masters degree and your taxi driver husband tells you that you can't leave the house (for whatever reason). What are you supposed to do? Are you going to respond as a feminist or as a Muslim woman? Western-born and raised Somali women exist at the junction of these two polarities.

Consequently, Somali women are even more hypergamous than the average woman and since they are outperforming Somali men academically and are less criminal, they will struggle more to get married. Successful Somali men usually don't struggle with finding a spouse. I hate to say it but Somali men need to lift their game (on average).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It has left women in general lonely but Somali women are also lonely because they are very selective (not a bad thing), hypergamous and they significantly outperform Somali men in education and this is exacerbated by the conflicting tenets of religious-based gender roles and feminism.

Feminism aims to dismantle traditional female gender roles by encouraging women to pursue their own careers and education and to not tie their worth to marriage and motherhood. This can only be done if male gender roles are also dismantled. If women aren't the ones who have to stay at home with the kids anymore, then guess who has to? But while a Western non-muslim woman might be content with being the primary breadwinner of the family, how can a Muslim Somali woman be content with having a husband who earns less and is less educated than her when she's not even supposed to leave the house without a mahram? Imagine you're a Somali woman with a Masters degree and your taxi driver husband tells you that you can't leave the house (for whatever reason). What are you supposed to do? Are you going to respond as a feminist or as a Muslim woman? Western-born and raised Somali women exist at the junction of these two polarities.

Consequently, Somali women are even more hypergamous than the average woman and since they are outperforming Somali men academically and are less criminal, they will struggle more to get married. Successful Somali men usually don't struggle with finding a spouse. I hate to say it but Somali men need to lift their game (on average).

White men on average outperform and earn more than white women. Therefore, white women being the breadwinner is not common and when it happens they mostly have a 50/50 relationship.

Other races, do not have the struggle that a lot of educated Somali women have.

Lool I dont think somali men are all cabbies bro let's be honest that's a minority most of us are caadi guys not Gangster/ bums that your generalizing us to be. These women are just lost in the sauce because farahs are not the ones who will buy kittens in our 40s we will be retiring with our family's backhome by that time

Western women ask for too much lol lower your standards

A lot of people are not going to like this, but I can't help but notice that many young western Somali women already have low standards.

What is next? You want them to not require nothing so that bottom of the barrel lazy faraaxs can have access to women he has no business being around?

Leave the gals alone. Theyre on average leading less delinquent lifestyles than their male counterparts. Women are not as kacsi as guys so let them stay single and do what pleases them. Theres no coercing someone to do something, sxb.
Seems like the best option sxb just let them do their thing us farax are good

A lot of people are not going to like this, but I can't help but notice that many young western Somali women already have low standards.

What is next? You want then to not require nothing so that bottom of the barrel lazy faraaxs can have access to women he has no business being around?
lol you expect Somali men to marry you guys yet you have no respect for Somali men imagine if I called somali women names like that kkk I would get destroyed double standards is mad

Kratos

Sonder
White men on average outperform and earn more than white women. Therefore, white women being the breadwinner is not common and when it happens they mostly have a 50/50 relationship.

Other races, do not have the struggle that a lot of educated Somali women have.
The education gap between white men and women is probably not as big as the gap between Somali mend and women. Also the gap only exists in middle age. The average salary of women is lowered by the amount of women who leave the workforce to be mothers. Men also work more hours. In their mid 20s, men and women actually make a similar amount of money (on average) within the same profession. It's often later on in life when men start out-earning women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending