Has Feminism left Somali women lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm not here to bash women or anything I'm just going off what I've seen. Somali women are working way into their 30s and beyond unmarried. Theres an app called muzmatch right if you change the filter to Black African all you will see 1000s of single elderly Somali women. This is the goal of feminism to decrease the population maybe? because all I'm seeing is faraxs going back home for marriage as soon as they near 30 and halimos still unmarried and working corporate jobs way past their 30s. Halimos honest advice leave the feminism ideology behind it has left many girls single with 10 kittens. The chances of yall finding a feminine Farah is very low so drop the muzmatch app drop the corporate job and ask your parents to find you a good husband before you reach your 30s and 40s unmarried .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay I'm not here to bash women or anything I'm just going off what I've seen. Somali women are working way into their 30s and beyond unmarried. Theres an app called muzmatch right if you change the filter to Black African all you will see 1000s of single elderly Somali women. This is the goal of feminism to decrease the population maybe? because all I'm seeing is faraxs going back home for marriage as soon as they near 30 and halimos still unmarried and working corporate jobs way past their 30s. Halimos honest advice leave the feminism ideology behind it has left many girls single with 10 kittens. The chances of yall finding a feminine Farah is very low so drop the muzmatch app drop the corporate job and ask your parents to find you a good husband before you reach your 30s and 40s unmarried .

I am sorry, the Somali women were lonely before the word Feminism was invented. They kicked their husbands out at age 35 & above, live a life of hustling and bustling in the dry desert!. Usually they were married very young, & innocent, by the time they mature, they feel like Farahs cucked them into a life of motherhood and confinement stress. In their 30s they wise up and kick him out! Meanwhile the Farah is looking for the next 14 year old! A messy @Nilotufian cycle!

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Feminism has completely destroyed the family unit saaxib, it’s to late These women think they can do what men do, plus men nowadays act like women it’s the goal of the globalists and bankers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Feminism has completely destroyed the family unit saaxib, it’s to late These women think they can do what men do, plus men nowadays act like women it’s the goal of the globalists and bankers.

How do men act like women? Enlighten me Senor pablo lol

How do men act like women? Enlighten me Senor pablo lol
5863.jpg

I am sorry, the Somali women were lonely before the word Feminism was invented. They kicked their husbands out at age 35 & above, live a life of hustling and bustling in the dry desert!. Usually they were married very young, & innocent, by the time they mature, they feel like Farahs cucked them into a life of motherhood and confinement stress. In their 30s they wise up and kick him out! Meanwhile the Farah is looking for the next 14 year old! A messy @Nilotufian cycle!
Lol Basra I have to disagree with you there I think most happy women are the ones who are still housewives looking after their family's. The ones hustling and bustling always come off very angry / miserable in life because this is not their nature

Facts bro it's the goal of communism they didn't do it for us laakin it was meant for the white community to be overpopulated with immigrants who have 10kids each while they stay single and hate each other due to feminism. Us western Somalis just got caught up in it

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Equality is false.

Elderly? Lol
Somali women in the west stay single because they have options now as compared to back home. There is only one option there and the women there are miserable in their marriages. Just because shes not married doesnt mean she's incomplete. They could be happier than a lot.of married folks. Marriage is not only about procreating. They want a life partner not only baby making machine with other wives.

Elderly? Lol
Somali women in the west stay single because they have options now as compared to back home. There is only one option there and the women there are miserable in their marriages. Just because shes not married doesnt mean she's incomplete. They could be happier than a lot.of married folks. Marriage is not only about procreating. They want a life partner not only baby making machine with other wives.
99% of people want to have kids if you think not having kids is a good thing then you are brainwashed by the media. Most halimos backhome are more happier with their quality of life compared to the ones working as a wage slave in the west

99% of people want to have kids if you think not having kids is a good thing then you are brainwashed by the media. Most halimos backhome are more happier with their quality of life compared to the ones working as a wage slave in the west
The bitter truth is both women and men have biological clocks. But women's fertility can drop or even go in their 40s.
It is human nature to wanna have kids so if a woman is single in her 30s I wouldn't believe her if she said she's happily single

Imagine a woman having her 1st kid at 37. She would be a menopausal woman when her kid is a teenager

I think it's better for women to have kids young. By the time time they're in their 40s they can rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts